Chapter 2

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

'They are still far away from becoming the new queen of kpop. I heard that they are being trained to replaced SNSD. I seriously think that they are talentless compared to their sunbaes,' Sunhee wrote in the comment section of a music video on youtube she watched on her cell phone.. Of course she hadn't heard anything from anyone at all, and she also wasn't a fan of SNSD. This is just something she does everyday, posting hateful comments and spreading misleading rumors. My dear readers you must be thinking that why is she so evil? The reason for this is because Sunhee simply enjoy how a comment or post that probably doesn't mean anything can easily cause an uproar among the kpop community on the internet. Sunhee, as you can see is definitely not a kpop fan. To add on to that, she loathe people that works as an idol. If she were to define idols in korea, it would be an occupation where people simply mould themselves into someone the public like and they are nothing more than mere performers. She was even more annoyed how some idols with no spectacular talent manage to become so famous.The irony of this story is that Sunri is a photographer whose clients are often idols, and her sister will always says "Not all of them are that bad, some of them really worked hard to achieve the position they are in right now. And most of them are nice in real life despite the cool image they were given for the sake of the camera," then Sunhee will tell her sister that they are only doing it to please her so that Sunri will take great pictures of them. Sunri knows that it will take a real experience to make Sunhee believes it, so she doesn't usually argue with her sister. 

Today is just another normal day at work for Sunhee when the guys with cap comes in. Three guys wearing basic t shirts and track suits came in. They found a table at the corner that keeps them hidden from the outside and quickly sat down. Although Sunhee thought that they looked familiar, she didn't ask much. As usual she went to their table and took their order. While she was preparing their drinks, she could hear their conversation since the drink counter is just next to their table and they didn't intend to hide their coversation as well. "They will never stop doing this right? I am exhausted," one of them suddenly said while glancing towards the direction of the door. Sunhee silently took a peek and saw that the guy who spoke just now has taken off his cap and she could see that he is quite good looking. She

Please log in to read the full chapter