Chapter 6

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunhee woke up after only 4 hours of sleep. She had been tossing and turning that she barely got any sleep. Something has been bothering her ever since that encounter with exo. All this while, she thought that idols love being chased around by the fans, and enjoyed the overflowing attention. But after seeing how the exo members tried so hard to run away from them, she started to think otherwise. The way they have to feel like being caught during rest made Sunhee took a pity on those boys. She couldn't understand how someone can live like that and why hadn't they do anything about it. The incident from the other day kept replaying in her head and she couldn't go back to sleep. It was way too early for her to get up for work, so she decided to lie on her bed, playing some smartphone games on her phone until her stomach growl. "Aish, should have eaten some snacks before I went to bed just now," Sunhee cursed. "But then my face will be swollen in the morning. The convenient store downstairs should still be open." Changing out of her pyjamas, Sunhee walked to the convenient store just a block away, and thinking what should she buy while on her way to the shop.

The smell of coffee enters through her nostrils as soon as she entered the shop. "Uwah, the smell of coffee! Ah I really don't regret waking up this early keke." As a huge coffee lover, she immediately decided to get coffee and some breads. She had been busy thinking about her food that she didn't recognize the familiar figure sitting there at the corner of the shop. 

"Uwah, the smell of coffee! Ah I really don't regret waking up this early keke." kyungsoo heard someone speaking out loud in the shop. The other boys heard it too. It

Please log in to read the full chapter