Chapter 5

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as the five boys entered the convenient store, loud sound of talking and laughing can be heard. All of them were scattered around the store, choosing their food. Suho, Tao and Sehun were looking at the variety of ramyun. Since its their leader's treat today, the two maknae will not let this golden opportunity went waste. They were grabbing cups and cups of ramyun. "Kyungsoo-ah, which kind of ramyun do you want?" Suho looked around for his squishy friend. 

"It's okay hyung, I am looking for my nachos," said the boy with a pair of big round eyes while walking in front of the chips aisle. "Found you," the boy grinned widely and took two packets of cheese nachos. "Kids, are you guys done?" the leader trying to gather his friends at the payment counter. After paying for all the stuffs, the boys went to the self service corner and prepared their ramyun. Kyungsoo quietly munching on his cheese nachos while looking at his friends. Sometimes he thought what the hell was SM thinking when they decided to put twelve boys with different personalities into a group. Strangely, they got along well, not at first maybe. Now not only that they have develop a chemistry when working with each other, they have also bonded and became brothers. Even during the time they went back home during holiday, he can't help but thought about the rest of the members. When kyungsoo's mom made him fried chicken, he thought how nice it would be if Kai was there with him since that is Kai's favorite food. When he saw cucumber in one of the dishes, he instantly thought of baekhyun who doesn't like cucumber. He is sure as hell that his friends feel the same way too when they are away.

Suho is one of the best people a person can ever met in kyungsoo's opinion. He is kind and hardworking, not to mention he always gives out these positive vibe. Kyungsoo had been through a lot ever since their debut. Because of his weak image, he became a target for everyone, may it be the sasaeng, the media, or the public. Suho is one of those who has been helping him to improve. He always gives kyungsoo encouragement when he is afraid to speak, and protect him when he is in trouble. It is not too much to say that Suho knows him the best, of course second to Kai, but Suho knows everyone really well. He just understands people a lot. 

Another hyung that kyungsoo has a lot of respect in exo is Luhan. That guy is just amazing, he has the look, he can sing, he can dance and he has a big heart. To kyungsoo, Luhan is like a friend who he can always put his trust in. During the time when he was troubled by the sasaeng fans, its Luhan who protected him and teach him to man up. Although he still hasn't find a way to overcome his p

Please log in to read the full chapter