Chapter 2

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rings showing that it’s time for the class to end. Yuri grabbed her bags and books preparing to go out but before that she waves and bid goodbye to her seatmate who’s of course Luhan. For Yuri, Luhan is just a normal friend who she thinks is friendly and helpful. While for Luhan, he found Yuri interesting and want to get to know her more.

 

Yuri walks toward her locket with Tiffany and Sunny.

 

“Should we have a party tonight?” asked Sunny

 

“Yes! But where?” Yuri said.

 

“What about in our room tonight,” suggested Tiffany.

 

“Sounds great! Let’s buy some food for tonight later!” exclaimed Sunny excitedly.

 

Yuri and Tiffany agreed. After putting their book into their locket, the three of them went into their room and change their clothes.

 

As Yuri went into the room, she noticed it’s still empty meaning the guy called Choi Minho isn’t there. She arranges her clothes into the closet and takes out a v-neck T-shirt and a short. When she was about to open the bathroom’s door, the door suddenly open revealing a shirtless guy in front of her.

 

“Ahhhhhh!” Yuri shouted and closed her eyes.

 

“Yah! Be quiet. It’s not like you’ve never seen a guy shirtless or something,” said the guy coldly as he put on his T-shirt.

 

Truthfully what the guy said was true. She used to see many shirtless guys in her swimming club at New York.

 

“Sorry,” apologized Yuri, “Can I use the bathroom now?”

 

He just ignores her question and started to do his stuff (like reading or doing homework…)

 

Yuri frowned as she enters the bathroom and started to change her clothes.

 

“So that guy is the Choi Minho? No wonder why he’s so cold just like what people say,” Yuri thought.

 

After finished changing, she comes out from the bathroom and does her homework. 30 minutes passed, she finally finish all her homework and decided to call her friends.

“Aish, I forgot to save their number,” Yuri frowned once again. Good thing she knows their room number.

 

Before exiting the room she takes a glance at Minho who’s busy reading his book.

 

“Should I tell him that I might comeback late tonight?” Yuri thought, “But I think he doesn’t care. Whatever, I don’t wanna be rude. Just one sentence Yuri, you can do it!”

 

“Urm… Minho?” Minho looks at Yuri with his big round eyes.

 

“I’ll have a small party with my friends tonight and might be back a bit late.” Minho heard everything and he just went back to his book without replying anything.

 

“What a rude guy!” Yuri thought and exits the room.

 

She walks passed many room till she finally found one with the number 83 on it. She then clicks the bell, which is located at the right side of the door. After some seconds the door open revealing a girl with an eye-smile.

 

“Yuri!” said Tiffany, “Come in.”

 

Yuri then walks into the room.

 

“Sunny is still washing herself up inside the bathroom, we will go buy something later.” Yuri nodded.

 

“By the way, what is your phone numb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter