Chapter 3

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri saw a blur figure of Krystal who’s throwing another ball, she has no choice but to close her eyes waiting for the ball to hit her.

 

“BANG!”

 

The sound of the ball hitting something hardly can be heard. However, Yuri didn’t feel anything. She opened her eyes to see a guy in front of her.

 

“Lu…..han,” said Yuri weakly.

 

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Yuri nodded telling him that she’s ok. However she suddenly fainted and everything become black, the only thing she could heard before she lost conscious is someone yelling her name, “YURI!”

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in a white room. What had just happen? Oh I remembered it now, I was hit by the balls.

 

“Yuri! You’re awake,” said Tiffany who’s right beside me.

 

“Are you okay Yul?” asked Sunny concerned. I mentally chuckles because of the nickname she called me.

 

“Gwenchana,” I said with a smile, “What time is it? Why didn’t you guy go to your class?”

 

“Don’t worry Yul, it’s now lunch time.” Said Tiffany with a smile.

 

“Oh,”

 

“By the way, who carried me here?”

 

Tiffany and Sunny look at each other and smile. They said at the same time, “Luhan.”

 

“I think I should thanks him,” I said.

 

“Do you want to go to the next class?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Sure! I don’t want to skip too many classes.”

 

“Can you stand?” asked Sunny.

 

“Haha.. Of course I can. I’ve regained my energy back,”

No one’s POV

 

The three of them then came out from the school nurse room and walks toward their locker. There are still 30 minutes till class start.

 

“Yuri, are you hungry?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Hmm… Not really,” she lied but her stomach started to growl.

 

“You’re really bad at lying,” laughed Sunny as they make their way toward the school’s cafeteria.

 

They ordered some food and drinks. After finishing eating, the three girls started walking back to their class. On their way, they heard fangirls screaming.

 

“Who’s that?” Yuri asked.

 

“It’s probably Minho since his class is somewhere nearby here,” answered Sunny.

 

Yuri nodded and tries to take a glance at where the shouting sounds come from, she can sees around 50 fangirls surrounded the guy.

 

“I don’t see any advantage of fangirling that guy, I mean he didn’t even look at us. Those crazy fangirls are just wasting their money on buying gift for him,” said Tiffany.

 

Yuri chuckles, “I agree. You know this morning when I was just asking him some questions, and he was like ‘It’s none of your business’. I hope I can survive longer being his roommate.”

 

“Why not try to make him open his heart? I mean try to be friend with him. It might make you more comfortable,” suggest Sunny.

 

“I might end up more embarrassing in front of him.”

 

“Why don’t we have a bet?” said Tiffany excitedly.

 

Yuri frowned, “I’m out!”

 

“If you win, we will help you get into the swimming club,” said Sunny as she gives a wink to Tiffany.

 

Upon hearing the word ‘swimming club’ Yuri quickly give an answer, “Yes!”

Yuri had always wanted to enter the swimming club but she doesn’t know how. Moreover, it’s not bad to try to be friend with that cold-hearted guy. At least she can gain another friend, even if Tiffany and Sunny didn’t come up with the bet Yuri would still try to do that. She just doesn’t want to make it obvious.

 

After conversation, the bell suddenly rings and the three of them rush toward their classroom. Yuri walked toward her seat.

 

“Gwenchana?” asked Luhan.

 

“If I’m not fine do you think I would be here?” laughed Yuri and Luhan la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter