Chapter 8

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the drama exam, the school bell rings showing that it's now time for the school to end. Luhan quickly went to Yuri and asked her about the party.

 

“So, when should we do the party?” asked Luhan with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Erm... I think after the exam? It'll be great by that time,” She replied.

 

“Sure!”

 

“Where are you going next?” he continued.

 

“I guess to the dorm. I have nothing to do and maybe to just study for the exam?” she answered unsurely.

 

“Oh... Bye then.” Luhan waved.

 

“Bye.” With a smile, Yuri headed toward her dorm.

 

As she entered her room, she saw Minho who had his eyes fixed on his book as usual.

 

“No wonder why he gets to be the top 1 student at school. Always holding his book and studying. Doesn't he feel stressed at all?” Yuri thought to herself.

 

“Hi! I'm back,” she greeted him with her usual smile.

 

“Hi,” Minho smiled back and gets back to focus on his book.

 

“D-did C-choi M-minho just smiled?” She mumbled quietly making sure Minho didn't hear. She grabbed some clothes from her closet and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get change. After coming out from her shower, she saw Minho still keeping his eyes fixed on his book.

 

“Erm... Are you busy?” she asked with a worried tone in her voice. Well, she afraid she might bothers him are something.

 

“Actually, not that busy. I'm just reviewing things over and over again to make sure I won't forget it.”

 

“Ah, I see.” Yuri nodded, “So, normally where do you usually have your dinner?”

 

“It depends. Why?”

 

“Just wondering because you don't seem to leave this room at all except of course going to school.”

 

Minho chuckled and thought, “She's kind of cute.”

 

“Huh? Why are you chuckling?” she asked.

 

“Nothing... Do you want to get something to eat together for this evening?” he offered.

 

Yuri was more than shocked to see this side of Minho.

 

“Is that really Choi Minho? Is he sick or something? Why is he so weird today?” many questions are running through her mind. After a moment of silent where the two only stared at each other, Minho decided to break the ice.

 

“You don't want to? Fine.”

 

“No no no no.... It's not like that, I-I'm j-just to shocked to see this s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter