Chapter 9

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week that most students hate has finally come. As you look around the school, you'll notice most students with their eyes focus on their books. It's the exam week.

 

Choi Minho is walking through the hall way as usual while being surrounded by many fangirls.

 

“Oppa! Are you okay? You look pale today?” one of the fangirl said.

 

“Yah! I should be the one who said that!” another fangirl shouted and the others joined in the fight as well.

 

Minho just ignore them and make his way toward the classroom. Truthfully, he doesn't feel well since this morning, the moment when he woke up but he doesn't really care. What's more important than the exam? With that he entered his classroom as the girls there started to cheer once again.

 

-----

 

The chairs in each class room are arranged differently during the exam days. Instead of sitting near someone, all the desks are arranged separately (quite far from each other). This prevent the students from cheating.

 

As Yuri headed into the classroom, she walked toward her desk which is located at the corner until Luhan came and greeted her.

 

“Good morning!”

 

“Oh, good morning!”

 

“Have you been reviewing last night?”

 

“Of course, but I'm not quite ready for it yet. Just hoping for some easy questions.” she chuckled.

 

“Let's see how well Miss.Kwon can do on her first ever exam here,” he joked.

 

“I'll show you how good I am in studying then.” they started laughing until the sudden bell distracting them.

 

“So, I guess it's time and good luck!” Luhan said with a wink as he turned his head to the front (his seat is in front of Yuri's)

 

Yuri giggled, “you too!”

 

The teacher then entered the room and start telling them all the exam rules just to make sure they won't cheat before giving out the exam paper. All the students start looking through all the questions and answering them. Some looks confused or maybe they just didn't study anything the previous night at all. Some are in deep thought, thinking about the answer. While there are two students answering those questions confidently: Luhan and Yuri. The 2 hours exam seems like only 30 minutes for the students when the teacher announced that it's time to pass the paper. Half of the class groaned.

 

“You have 20 mintues before the next exam starts. Now, you may go out to have some rest or study for the next exam. Remember, don't be late.” said the teacher before she made her way out of the classroom.

 

“How's Chemistry?” Luhan turned his head to look at Yuri's direction.

 

“Not bad. I hope I'll survive the other subjects as well.”

 

Luhan chuckled, “I'm sure you will, and..... aren't you going to ask me how I'm doing?”

 

“I don't need to since everyone here knows how good you are.” she joked.

 

“Oww, that's hurt. But actually I'm not that good though, I'm just the top 2 at school. Your roommate is. ”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter