Chapter 5

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month has passed since Yuri entered the school. Luhan is officially counted as her best friend. They have lunch together for like almost everyday because sometime Yuri wants to have lunch with Sunny and Tiffany. Yuri still got bullied by some of Luhan’s fangirl because she’s too close with Luhan. Not only Luhan’s fan bullied her, some of Minho’s fan bullied her too because they’re jealous that she can share a room with him. Good thing everytime she got bullied Sunny, Tiffany or Luhan are there for her. Although Minho sees Yuri with bruises on her arm sometimes, but still he didn’t bother to ask her.

 

Midterm is coming in a week, everyone is trying to study hard as you can see almost every students are walking with a book in their hand. It’s Monday and Yuri goes to school as usual.

 

The three best friends, YulTiSun, meet each other at the school gate and make their way toward the school cafeteria to have their breakfast.

 

“So Yuri, what is your relationship with Luhan?” teased Sunny.

 

“We’re just best friend. Why?”

 

“You guys look more than that,” smirked Tiffany.

 

“Nah we’re not,”

 

“Speaking about him. Yuri look behind you,” said Sunny.

 

Yuri turns to look back and sees Luhan waving his hand with a smile. Yuri waves back.

 

“Still having breakfast?” Luhan asked with he finally reached where Yuri is.

 

Yuri nodded, “Wanna join?”

 

“Ani, I’ve finished mine already.”

 

“Are we invisible here?” asked Sunny, “You only greeted Yuri.”

 

Luhan just noticed that Sunny and Tiffany are there too, so he decided to apologize.

 

“Sorry. Hi Sunny and Tiffany.” He said awkwardly.

 

Yuri laughed follow by Tiffany and Sunny.

 

“I’ll go to class first, see you girls later.”

“Bye!” the three of them waves and Luhan leaves.

 

“Luhan is weird lately,” said Sunny and Tiffany nodded.

 

“Really?”

 

“He never talked to girls before except when he’s arranged to be partner with her in project or stuff,” said Tiffany.

 

“Oh.” was all Yuri can say.

 

*Ring*

 

The school bell suddenly rang, so the three girls quickly rush toward their locker and grab their book.

 

As they reached the class, the teacher is already there.

 

“Sorry teacher we’re late,” the three of them apologized.

 

“It’s okay since this is your first time being late, just don’t be late again arraseo?”

 

They nodded and went to their seat.

 

“You’ll have acting test this Friday, I’ll choose partner for you. Each partner will have different script. Practice well,” said the teacher, “So here is the partner list: Sunny and Tiffany…………………………….. Luna and Onew, and last but not least Yuri and Luhan.”

 

“Here is your script,” the teacher then gives each student a script.

 

Everyone takes a look at his/her script.

 

“There are two ways you can do to be able to act well, one is try to just imagine the situation and act with someone who you think might fit with the opposite character without followi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter