Chapter 4

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri with her friends, Sunny and Tiffany, are eating some foods, which are sold on the street. This is Yuri’s first time eating this type of food.

 

“Delicious!” Yuri keeps eating those foods.

 

Tiffany and Sunny stared at her with amazed. They can’t believe Yuri who’s skinny can eat this amount of food.

 

“Why aren’t you guys eating?” Yuri said with full.

 

They chuckles and started eating along. After half an hour, the three of them are

all full as they pay the money and walks back to the dorm.

 

“So, did that cold-guy give you the solution to that question?” Sunny asked to start a conversation.

 

“What do you think?”

 

“No?” Tiffany and Sunny guessed.

 

Yuri giggles and said, “Strangely yes but it took me sometime to beg him for it.”

 

“I guess you’re one step toward the bet thing,” said Sunny.

 

“Goodluck Yul!” chuckles Tiffany with a wink.

 

Soon enough, they reach their door and separate their way.

 

“Bye guys!” Yuri waves.

 

“Bye,” Tiffany and Sunny then walks toward their room.

 

When Yuri reached her room she saw a note on the room’s door.

 

“Meet me at the swimming pool now. –Choi Minho”

 

Yuri was confused. “Why would he want me to meet him there? If he wanted to talk, we can talk inside the room? Never mind, since he helped me with my homework I should at least go, right?” she thought and make her way toward the swimming pool.

 

As she reaches the swimming pool, there’s no Choi Minho there so she decided to wait for him until she feels someone pushing her into the swimming pool.

 

Since Yuri is good at swimming she swims and get out of the swimming pool to try to find the person who pushed her. However, she noticed that the bracelet on her wrist, which was given by her grandmother who had passed away, was gone. She then jumped back into the swimming pool searching for it without giving up. An hour passed, but she’s still inside the swimming pool finding the bracelet. Unluckily, her legs got crumb and she can’t continue swimming. She soon feel herself drowning.

 

“Help! Help!” she yelled for help but who would be here at time like this?

 

Meanwhile, Minho is in his room. He checked the time. “9:30” he mumbles.

 

“Why is this girl late again? Didn’t she say she’ll be here at around 8? Aish. I need to sleep early, it’s hard for me to sleep again after waking me up like last night,” he can’t help but to get out of the room in order to find her friends. After opening the door, he found a small note on the floor. He then pick it up and read it.

 

“When did I ever write this? That fool. Why would I ask her meet me at the swimming pool if we can meet in the room?”

 

Minho then rushed toward the swimming pool.

 

“Help! Help!” He heard her voice.

 

Minho saw Yuri who’s drowning, so he jumped into the swimming pool to help her out.

 

“Hey wake up!” he shakes her. After a while, Yuri’s eyes started open slowly.

 

“Am I dreaming?” Yuri asked herself.

 

“Are you okay?” asked Minho concerned. His inner self had just showed up.

 

Yuri nodded slowly.

 

“Oh no! My bracelet.” She exclaimed and stands up, trying to jump into the swimming pool again but she was stopped by Minho.

 

“Go and rest. You can find it later,” said Minho once again becoming cold.

 

Yuri began to cry, “I can’t lost it. It was given by my grandmother who won’t be here anymore.”

 

“What should I do?” Minho thought and started to comfort Yuri until she calms herself down.

 

“Sorry,” Yuri said to Minho, “Something that is lost can’t be found easily. Maybe it’s time for me to let go of that bracelet.”

 

“Go back to our room. I’ll clean up this mess,” said Minho coldly as Yuri nodded her head and walks toward her dorm. She changed her clothes into pajamas and read some books since she’s bored and she wanted to wait for Minho to be back.

If it weren’t for her, he would be sleeping already.

 

Little did she knows, Minho wasn’t just cleaning the place. He was searching for Yuri’s bracelet for around an hour and a half until he found it.

 

Yuri was curious why he didn’t arrived yet. She looks at the watch.

 

“One hour and a half had passed. What took him so long?” she mumbles to herself. The door suddenly opened, revealing a wet Minho.

 

“What took you so long?” Yuri asked.

 

“What do you expect? The whole floor was filled with water.” Minho said coldly.

 

“Once again, sorry and thank you,” Yuri bowed at Minho, “You should get change or else you might be sick.”

 

Minho just nods and went into the bathroom to get change. When he comes out, Yuri had already fallen asleep. He then leaves the bracelet that he found, on Yuri’s desk and went back to his bed.

 

“Did I just help her? What happen to me?” He frowned and drove himself off to sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter