Chapter 1

Roommate Or Seatmate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

 

My plane had just landed on Korea a while ago. Now, I’m on my way to my new school. I can feel my heart beats faster than usual since I’m quite nervous. How’s people here? Are they friendly? The more I think about it the more nervous I get. I hope I can get used to live here. After a whole 2 hours, I’ve finally reach my school. It’s not that big compare to the one in New York but the environment there is not bad. I then get out of the taxi and pay money to the driver. As I step into the school, everyone is looking at me. Am I a creature or something? I decided to ignore them and walk toward the school office to ask for some information. Suddenly, I bumped into the wall and fall down the floor. Aish Kwon Yuri, you’re so clumsy! As I look up, I was shocked see a guy with his school uniform on offering his hand and helped me to get up.

 

“Sorry and thank you.” I said and bow.

 

“It’s okay!” He said with a smile and I smile back incase he might think I’m rude.

I then began to walk but my wrist was grab by someone. No, I mean by that guy.

 

“Urmm…. Yes?” I turned myself to look at him as I asked.

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I was walking around the hall when suddenly I bumped into a girl. She’s quite pretty and the strange thing is she only apologize and thanks me after helping her. I mean normally if a girl bump into me, she will begin to flirt, pretend to be weak or try to get to know me but this girl is different. As she begin walking, I grabbed her wrist unknowingly. “Seriously Luhan, what are you doing?!” I mentally scold myself.

 

“Urmm… Yes?” she said with her gentle voice.

 

“I’m Luhan. And you are-”

 

“Kwon Yuri.” she cut my word with a smile, “I’m transfer student from New York.”

 

“It’s nice meeting you Yuri.” I smiled back.

 

“It’s nice meeting you too. I’m sorry, but I gotta go. See you later! Annyeong.” She waves and started walking.

 

I wonder what class is she from and hope we’ll meet again.

 

Yuri’s POV

Well, that guy is quite friendly. I think I’ve made a new friend already. I smiled to myself. After a 5minutes walk, I’ve finally reached the school office.

 

“Oh hi!” said a woman whose age is around 30, “Are you the new student, Kwon Yuri?”

 

“Deh!” I said with a smile.

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, your homeroom teacher. Here’s your schedule. Your room number is 59 and here is the school map incase you get lose. You’ll find your room in the map as well as your classroom,” she gave me the schedule and the school map.

 

“Deh seonsaeng-nim,” I said as I get my schedule and school map and started to ask, “Seonsaeng-nim, when can I start school?”

 

“You can start today if you want and you can call me Miss.Kim,” she replied.

 

“Arraseo Miss.Kim. I’ll get going then,” I bowed and left.

 

I should change into my uniform now since school will be starting in 30 minutes. I rush to the school dorm which is 100m away from office and find my room. The dorm has 4 floors and each floor has around 100 rooms. It’s quite big. It’s my first time living in a dorm. I wonder who’s my roommate. I then walk toward my room which is located on the second floor. “56, 57, 58…” I read the room number as I walk pass them. “59” I then unlocked the door and walk into the room. It’s quite big, with 2 desks, bunk beds, 2 big closet and a bathroom. There’s no one there. I think my roommate had already left. I decided to exchange my clothes and my uniform. It’s 8:20 now. I’ve got only 10minutes to go. I quickly grab my bag and book and exit the room.

 

No one’s POV

 

Yuri then walk toward her classroom ignoring the stare from people around her.
 

“Is she the transfer student?”

 

“I even thought the transfer student is going to be hot and handsome guy.”

 

Yuri heard all those whisper and thought, “These girls =.=  what is so good about hot and handsome guy?”

 

“A girl is sharing a room with Choi Minho?!” Shouted a female student who looks at Yuri with disgusts.

 

“Choi Minho?” Yuri thought, “Isn’t that a guy’s name? Don’t tell me-”

 

Her thought is interrupted by the sudden bell.

 

“OMG! I’m going to be late,” Yuri murmured and started running toward her class like all other students did.

 

She reaches the class door just exactly 3 second before the teacher reaches the class.

 

“Thanks g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter