Your Promise?

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are so many flashbacks in this story, so the one with italics like this is for flashback. That also used for thoughts, Thanks!

HYUNA POV

 

Oh-my-God.

Did I just found Jang Hyunseung, that brat who leave me 4 years ago?

Did I just found the boy of my life?

Did I just found...

My Hyunseung who doesn’t even know who am I?

 

I’m glad that he doesn’t move anywhere. Or else, I’ll be clueless about the where-about of Hyunseung.

 

[FLASHBACK]

“Hey, Seung~” 11-year-Hyuna shouted as she run towards the boy who’s currenly in the center of the crowd. Eventhough Hyuna can’t see the center directly, she knew that there’s no one will be in that situation in Oculus except Hyunseung, and herself.

“Ah.. Guys, I need to leave, my girl is coming.. Bye!” Hyunseung wave at the girls who likes Hyunseung, technically, fans.

“What is that.. Your girl..” Hyuna blushed as Hyunseung arrived and grab Hyuna’s hands.

“You are mine.. forever..” Hyunseung giggles. “So, why did you search for me?” Asked Hyunseung.

“Well, where did you live?” Hyuna said as they enter the school’s big hall, the place where students and teachers eat, and also their meeting place.

“Oculus Boy Blue dorm, you silly..” Hyunseung said. He took a couple of chocolate cookies and share some of them to Hyuna’s mouth.

“N-no, what I mean is, on daily life.. The one that you came every holidays..” said Hyuna with mouth full of cookies.

“Ah, there is this place called Suncheon, and I live there with my fam before I went here.”

“Is it far from Seoul?”

“Hmm.. Not really~ It only took about 4 hours if you go there by driving from Seoul. Ah, and it also quite near from your house in Jeolla.”

“But I never lived there anymore since—“

“I knew that already. Don’t say it, if you don’t want to.” Hyunseung interrupted Hyuna. He don’t want Hyuna to bring her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter