Rooftop

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYUNSEUNG POV

Since Hyuna became my seat partner (due to my request), everyday became so interesting. She's so fun when it cames to discussing something, do projects together, and sort of things. We've been sitting together for 3 weeks now and I never regret asking Teacher Yoo to exchange my seat with Gikwang.

Today, Teacher Yoo came in with a sad face. He never showed this kind of expression before, and we're curious about what happened.

"Guys," that 28-year-old man said. "You're having a camping next week!" Suddenly his expression changed. He smiles widely and everyone in the class is cheering, including me. The odd thing is that Hyuna doesn't react, even until Teacher Yoo went out of the room.

"Hyuna, are you upset?" I asked her. She looks confuse. No mind readings without permission, Jang Hyunseung.

"Hyunseung, what is a camping?" Hyuna whispers cluelessly. 

"You really really don't know what is a camping?"

"Eeesh, just answer me..." Hyuna pouted. She's so cute.

"We will sleep in the woods, inside a tent, and do some hiking. Hyuna! Don't you think it's very exciting?" I tried to whisper silently but now everyone is looking at us.

Yeah, I usually don't talk this way to other people, except to GD or Gikwang. I knew that they only know the cool side of me, the quiet Jang Hyunseung. But I realize I feel so comfortable with Hyuna.

"Hyunseung oppa! I don't know you can raise your voice cutely like that?" Suddenly, Hong Yookyung—that girl needs some attention, I guess. She shouted loudly.

"So what's your problem, Hong Yookyung?" I asked her.

"It's just.." Yookyung stops for a second. "You only do that to that .."

"What do you mean?" Hyuna suddenly answers.

"Oh, you know what I mean, " She looks at Hyuna. Then she turns to my direction. "Oppa! Why do you want to be close with that girl! She's just attracting everyone by her looks!"

"YOOKYUNG, STOP YOUR WORDS" I shouted. Well, that's too far.

 

AUTHOR's POV

Who doesn't like Hyuna? With her cheerful personality, beuatiful face, and well, a good body, she can capture anyone. Including Hyunseung. Since the arrival of Hyuna, no one sees Yookyung anymore (before Hyuna, she's the queenka of Jang International School). She's one of the wealthiest student of Jang International School (or JIS), after Hyunseung. The truth is Hyuna is much more richer than Yookyung and her company, since she's a heiress of the Kim Family and she have some shares on Eungchil Corp. No one knows this, though.

"AT LEAST SHE HAVE A BRAIN TO THINK, UNLIKE YOURS!" All of the students in their class gasped. They never saw mad Hyunseung. Other students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter