Camping: Part III

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How do you know that information? And that 35 times thing?" Hyuna asked Gikwang while they're walking to Hyunseung's direction.

"Your Eungchil shares, plus your wealth from your ancestors.. You are one of the nation's richest kid, Hyuna. Even on the wizarding world--"

"Stop then. We're getting nearer to Hyunseung and he may read our mind." Hyuna said.

They went to Hyunseung who's helping the teachers to prepare. Hyunseung thought he should help them, at least because he felt responsible for owning the school. "You guys already here?" Hyunseung said, without even taking a glance to them.

"See, I told you, he read our mind, Gikwang." Hyuna chuckles as she start to help Hyunseung.

"Your dear fan is bugging Hyuna, recently." Gikwang said.

"Who the hell?" Hyunseung asked. "That Hong Yookyung, no?"

"Ah, are you reading my mind or just guessing?"

"Who else?" Hyunseung said with a smile. "I knew you can finish it yourself~ Too lazy to see that face.. By the way, we'll be trekking tonight. You will be with me, Kim Hyuna. And you.." Hyunseung points at Gikwang. "You will be with Hyosung."

"Really?" Gikwang squeaks as he jumped. "You know what, I love you, Hyunseung!"

"Who's Hyosung?" Hyuna asked.

"Gikwang's girl--no, soon-to-be girl. His crush eversince." Hyunseung grinned. "See? Everyone is arriving. You better go to your place now. You two."

"Whom will I be with?" Gikwang asked. "Me too." Hyuna nods.

"You two will be alone."

"REALLY? WHY?" Hyuna screams. She thought she can be close with the other girls, making friends with muggles. But her childhood friend—her old childhood friend, arranged her to be alone.

"Because I want to visit you freely without being near those girls." Hyunseung said.

"And you're confident enough that I will let you in?" Hyuna mummured. "They said, it's not safe for—"

"HYUNA THAT MEANS YOU—WE—WILL GET A ROOM INSTEAD OF A TENT. YOU SHOULD DO YOUR WORK DUH" Gikwang said while giving signs to her—by blinking—. 'You can do something, like getting back his mind or make him remember you. You brought your wand, right?' She read Gikwang's mind and mouthed an OK for him.

"Ah, geurae." Hyuna nods to Hyunseung. "That means I'm special right? Hahaha~" Hyuna faked a laugh that made Hyunseung pouted.

"You're not that happy—I knew it. We're staying in a cottage anyways. With Jiyong too. By the way, what wo―"

"Great." Gikwang said. "Three people that you enjoyed the most—including me!"

"Go now, others will recognize that I do an unfair thing to you guys." Hyunseung smiled.

 

-oO0Oo-

Hyuna sighed as she put her things down on the room's floor. She finally understands how rich is Hyunseung, her late bestfriend. He never thought about muggle's wealth, but this time, she understands that money rule a big part in Muggles' life. I guess I don't need to continue Muggle Studies anymore. She thought.

She took the book Gikwang gave her earlier, and hugs it while smiling. She regretted the time when she want the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter