Mission: Part I

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Thanks for the subscribers who had subscribed to this story!

Since tomorrow's Sunday, I'll spend the whole night writing the 'Mission' chapters^^ 'Mission' will be divided into 3 parts.

Hope you enjoy, you!

"Kim Hyuna! I never counted this, but I'm pretty sure you've passed your 100th detention." said Choi Jonghyun to the young girl infront of him.

"I've never counted either." Hyuna said, without making any eye contacts with her principal. She's too lazy to lift her head to see her principal's face.

"What again now? You destroyed our baobab babies? You're not this childish back then, Hyuna..."

"Samch―I mean, Professor Choi. I told that Hong guy―"

"Professor Hong" Jonghyun corrected his niece's word.

"Ah, yeah. Whoever it is. I told that old guy, it's the work of the first year students! Not me! Samchon, you know I didn't have any interest in plants and green things." Hyuna's voice tone raises as she remembers the face of Professor Hong, the man who causes 75% of her detention.

"He prooved me that you destroyed them."

"I didn't! The first year asked me to help them but I ended up being tricked..."

"You're too innocent."

"I am"

"The teachers had discussed your case."

"What case?"

Choi Jonghyun stops for a couple minutes until he continued his words.

"Do you remember, perhaps, Jang Hyunseung? That smart boy who beats you in every le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter