Mission: Part II

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


[FLASHBACK]

 

Who doesn't know Kim Hyuna and Jang Hyunseung?

 

Well, probably you don't. But they're very famous among the students of Oculus, School of Magic. Oculus is Korea's one and only wizarding school that educates 600 students. They run the 10-year-curriculum and only 60 students were accepted every year. Of course, the one with what the 'ordinary ones' or simply, humans, calls: 'the one with blessings'.

 

The school was owned by the Kim family, the biggest ever witch and wizard family in Korea. And the direct heir of them, is Kim Hyuna.

 

When Hyuna's family is the owner of the school, Hyunseung came from a non-magic family, but he is blessed with special power. He's the smartest of 'em all and the only one who can beat him is one and the only, Hyuna.

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung directly became friends when they entered the school at the age of 7. They were meant for each other, that's what people say. They were the Ace of the school. The rare ones whom Korean witches and wizards never had in quite a long time. Hyuna is never absent from being next to Hyunseung and neither do Hyunseung.

 

 

One fine day, during the Christmas holiday, the Korean Magic Headquarters received a message regarding the disappearance of Jang Hyunseung from their radar. The news became big and the one who's extremely upset is Hyuna. She still receive his message last week.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter