Tell Me

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna enjoyed the time she spend with her muggle schoolmates—especially Hyunseung— and getting to know their habits, lifestyle, and point of view. She enjoyed the BBQs and chit-chatting near a campfire, Most of the time, she’s wandering about the truth about her Muggle Studies at school. She thought it’s impossible for humans—after all, magic folks are humans too—to do hard things such as those sports and all. But, after seeing the whole thing by her own eyes, she thought that being a normal human is a very great thing.

She wanted to be one.

* * * *

After their 3 days of camping, they went back. Hyunseung decided to take Hyuna home, “Since our house were so close.” He said. Yoonjae and Shiwon were happy to know that Hyunseung is taking care of Hyuna very well, and said that Hyuna is awesome to make Hyunseung fall in love with her directly without trying so hard.

He’s destined to be with me. Hyuna texted her muggle ‘parents’, with a tiny smile plastered on her tiny lips. She blushed.

“Hey, who are you texting with? A boy? Gikwang?” Hyunseung said with a jealous tone that clearly heard from his words.

“No, it’s eon—ah, it’s my mom and dad.” Hyuna shook her head.

“Your parents? Then why did you blushed earlier?” Hyunseung keeps on interrogating the girl beside her.

“They...” Hyuna is thinking of a great reason—“they wanted to buy me a new series of books, the ones that is translated from latin.” At least I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter