Camping: What (Part V)

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyuna woke up and surprised that she's on her room. Who brought me here? She thought. She wipe her sleepy eyes and get off her bed. She noticed something.

"OH MY GOD WHERE IS THAT BOOK NO THAT BOOK IS EXPENSIVE WHAT THE " She screamed out loud. She was so panicked. When she suddenly spotted the book beside her bed. "How can it move by itself? I thought it can't?" Suddenly, she heard someone knocking her door. "Wait a minute.." She said while walking to the door.

"OH MY GOSH Did we have to go out now?" Hyuna screamed a bit when she saw Hyunseung's face that was very close to her's. "No, an hour, I guess. It's still 5 AM, you dumb." Hyunseung said. "You know what, you fainted yesterday, so we lost the trekking challenge." He pouted.

"Ey, I'm sorry, I told you I'm not used to do things like that..." Hyuna said. She felt guilty as she bowed 90 degrees to Hyunseung. Then, he laughed. "Hey, hey, what are you doing?"

"This is how my world teach me how to apologize to someone." Hyuna said.

"World?" Hyunseung asked. "What world?"

"A-ah, n-no, I mean, my family. Yes. Family." She panicked. Then she shooked her head. "Why are you coming here?" She tried to change the subject.

"No, just make sure that you're okay. Then, I'll go now. Be ready in an hour!" Hyunseung smiles. He went to his room, and waves to Hyuna.

"Why is my mouth so naughty?" She muttered.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter