I'm Sorry?

Will You Come Back?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hyuna sat on her seat. It's 7:15 already, but barely no one had came. Hyuna looked confuse. "I thought they should've come early?" She said without knowing Hyunseung already came. He's eavesdropping Hyuna from outside, laughing by himself. No one enjoys school.. Probably only you? Or me? Hyunseung thought to himself. Without any hestitation, he opened the class' door and go directly to the seat next to Hyuna. Hyuna didn't realize it, since she's currently communicating with her uncle—who's also the incumbent principal of Oculus.She closes her eyes for quite a long time, probably, 10 minutes, until the bored Hyunseung, who sat next to her, poked her arms. Automatically, Hyuna screams and so do Hyunseung who's shocked by Hyuna's scream.

"What is it, Gik—" Hyuna can't finish her words because of two things: she's shocked, and two: because Hyunseung cuts her words.

"Hey! My name is Jang Hyunseung and we had talk yesterday and from now on you will be my tablemate—no, I will be your table mate. You had ignored this handsome tablemate of yours since his coming 10 minutes ago and I hope you finished your sleep." said Hyunseung.

 

[FLASHBACK]

"Hello, my name is Jang Hyunseung. I came from a non-magic family, and probably the others aren't used to person like me but if you accept me I will be very happy!" 7-year-old Hyunseung said to the girl who sits in the edge of the table at the meeting hall.

"My name is Kim Hyuna." The girl smiles sweetly and makes Hyunseung blushed. Hyunseung had never saw a girl as beautiful as Hyuna. "Sit next to me~ There are no kids who also want to be with me either, so let's be friends!"

"Thanks for not ignoring this handsome guy hehe~" Hyunseung said to Hyuna as he sit next to Hyuna. They quickly became good friends.

 

Hyuna can't say anything.

He's the same. Still the same.

"What do you mean, by 'the same'?" All of sudden Hyunseung asked. "I've never met you and you haven't met me either, except yesterday. So what? And why you knew things that I've never shared to anyone?"

"Perhaps.. Y-you can read my mind, Jang Hyunseung?" Hyuna ask, for confirmation.

"Some sort? I heard voices. And the only person in this room is only you and me."

Hyuna gasped. She tried not to think about anything.

"This is the first time I read your mind.. So don't worry."

"You're not reading my mind while I was sleeping right?"

"Of course not."

The truth is that Hyunseung spend his 10 minutes by looking at Hyuna's face. I've never seen a face as beautiful as this. Hyunseung thought. He already had many girlfriends, even he's known to be a player. He never seriously like them, and for the first time in his life, he felt like his heart beating fast.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter