Day 9

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

 

I woke up because something cold touched my face. My eyes slowly opened and I saw Yixing staring at me while caressing my jaw line. When he noticed that I woke up he smiled at me softly.

“Hey.”

“Hey.” I leaned down and kissed him. When I pulled away he wasn’t smiling.

“What’s wrong?”

“Can you believe that two more days and we’re home? I-I can’t….I just don’t want to go home.” He looked at me worry evident on his face. I cupped his cheeks between my hands.

“What are you afraid of? That when we’re home we won’t meet each other or talk to each other? Xing, you are my boyfriend. I love you and I believe that we’ll still be able to meet and talk. Don’t worry!” I kissed him again and this time he kissed me back with all he’s got.

“Okay I believe you.” He whispered.

“Now let’s go eat! Today we’re going to Lloret de Mar on a ship! I’m so excited!”

“Yeah, yeah of course…You’re always excited Xing.”

 

We were on the boat/ship or whatever and there were only seats for four in one place so we decided to split up. I and Yixing sat with Chen and Suho. The three of them were so noisy.

“Hey, Suho, would you move your head? I can’t take a picture of the sea because your big head blocks the view!”

“Um yeah, sorry.”

“No not that way! Move to the right!”

“It’s good now?”

“No aish the other right!”

“Jesus, JongDae make up your mind seriously…Is it good now?”

“Ahh no…just…just forget it damn it.” Chen rolled his eyes and put away his camera. Suho looked at him with a sad expression.

“Are you mad?” He asked with those puppy eyes. Chen glanced at him and a small smile made its way to his face.

“No I’m not. How could I be when you look at me like that?” He laughed and ruffled Suho’s hair. I leaned to Yixing to whisper to him.

“Are they together or what?”

“Um…I don’t really know.” Xing said as he too was watching the scene.

“What do you mean you don’t know? They are your friends.” I laughed.

“Well…I didn’t ask them nor did they tell me, so what? We’re still friends.” He said while looking at me. I grinned and I was still close to him so I bit his neck.

“Yah what are you doing?” He laughed and pushed my face away. I grabbed his hands and kissed them.

“Sorry I couldn’t resist.”

“Urgh, too much PDA. Oh God, my eyes!” Chen dramatized and I smacked his head.

“Just shut up JongDae.” We all said in chorus.

 

In Lloret de Mar we went to some shops and as we heard that this ‘town’ was awesome at night we decided that one day after we graduate, we’ll come back and party our mind out.

I was with JongIn and Luhan because somehow we lost the rest of the group.

“Guy let’s go in there I want to buy something for Yixing!” I said and dragged them to a cloth store.

We looked around I found a shirt with the text “My boyfriend was in Spain and all I got was this lousy t-shirt” on it. I know it’s weird to buy that because we both came here but…whatever I wanted to have a couple item so I bought two, one in bigger size.

We met up with the others at a Burger King and I invited Xing. After that, I gave him his shirt and he immediately kissed me… right on the spot. So that means in the middle of the street. But I really couldn’t do anything because I enjoyed it way too much to care about what other people think.

 

Sorry it's short I know :) but the end is coming so stay tuned for the LAST chapter T_T yeah....sorry for the mistakes....and thank you for your comments and for the subcribes and votes I'm really thankful!!! <3 Still if you like this please Comment, Vote and Subscribe (I love comments the most though) See you~