Day 1

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

 

"Urgh this ... I can't believe I had to come..." I said to my mom while we were driving to the place where the bus picked up our class.
"Mom, again...why do I have to go to this camp? It was expensive and I don't even like Spain!"

"Oh come on Fan, it'll be fun and you are so anti-social that I had to sign you up!"

"Of course I'm anti-social...All of my classmates are stupid and tiring..." Seriously I hate my class...and the whole school and now I have to go with them on a 10 days in Spain trip.

There were 3 people from my class when we arrived and our bus wasn't there yet.

"Mom please take me home I won't enjoy this trip pleaase it's not even funny." I know I sound like a whiny baby but...if you'd know my class you'd understand me.

"For the last time: no, I won't take you home. You will go to this trip and you'll have fun! Don't forget I spent a lot of money on this! And stop whining it looks stupid if you behave like that with your 190 cm height and handsome looks." She said and turned around because my teacher arrived. Mom gave him the money, said goodbye to me and went home. Nice. Oh god how will I survive this...

And of couursee when the bus arrived we realized that another class is going with us. It's just perfect..(note the sarcasm). And you know what's even more perfect? We got the first floor and the other school took the second. I wanted to be up there. Urgh... The first stop where we could go to the toilet or buy something was 4 hours later. I think I slept or something.
So we got off the bus and I literally ran to the toilet. It was weird because in the men's room were only about two/three people while the girls' were full. Ah whatever.

When I went back to the bus someone from my class (it's probably rude but I have no idea what's his name) really pissed me of so I decided to go up to the other floor.

Okay so the other class was way weirder than ours... but I guess they were cool. No one seemed to realize that I came up. I saw that in the first row was a guy alone. And at that moment he turned around for some reason and the first word that came to my mind was: pretty. Yep, this guy was beautiful. Now you may think I'm weird to call a boy beautiful but oh if I didn't tell you, I'm gay. Or bi but I didn't find a girl attractive so far.

So I decided to go to him... He was listening to music and didn't notice me plopping down on the seat next to him. I poked his shoulder and he nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Oh god you scared the hell out of me!" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"You have a nice voice too." I smiled.

"Ookay so that's not creepy at all...who are you anyways?? I don't know you." Oh his face is so cute.

"Oh yeah I'm in the other class who came to this trip too. Why are you sitting alone?"

"Umm...because I have 10 very good friends and there are two seats and everyone is sitting with his best friend or boyfriend so I was left here alone....but why am I telling you this anyway?" He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows. Cute. Ah I should stop. I think every second word I think of is cute....um whatever.

"Well then I'll sit with you for the rest of the trip! You'll have a very handsome company." I grinned at him.

"Um...okay but could you please tell me your name? I feel uncomfortable if I don't know it. By the way I'm Zhang Yixing"

"Ah jesus your name is nice too." I told him with wide eyes.

"Thank you? So....your name?"

"Oh sorry..I'm Wu Yifan." I smiled at him. I think I scared him with all the smiling and stuff.

"Did I scare you or something? Sorry if I did!" But he suddenly smiled at me and oh god if I didn't die at that moment then I don't know when I will. He had a freakin dimple. A. ing. Cute. One.

"No you didn't. It's just that no one complimented me this much in my entire life! And I don't know how to handle it." He laughed.

"Oh..." I think I just stared at him. But I'm glad he isn't afraid of me. To tell the truth I'd be pretty creeped out by myself.

"Soo....did you bring food or something?" Yixing asked and I shrugged.

"Of course but I didn't brought that much so I already ate everything."

"Well then...feel free to eat anything from here... I have too much." He smiled and oh god...did you count yourself in the 'anything'?

"Okay thank you"

"And if you are going to sleep up here then I can lend you a blanket if you want" Wow he opened up pretty quickly. He talks a lot.

"Thanks really" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"You're welcome! Why are you here by the way? I mean in this trip. And why did you come up to a stranger class? Don't you have friends?"

"Um firstly I am here because my mom thinks I'm anti-social. And she thinks that because I hate my class and usually don't hang out with anyone and that is also why I don't have friends. My classmates are just stupid as .

"Oh..I see...well I hope I'm not that stupid" he grinned at me with his dimple. Damn it.

"Hah no you're everything but stupid."

"I thought so too" he winked.

So from then if we got off the bus at the stops we went everywhere together.

I was staring out the window and Yixing was half asleep when the bus driver put in a movie. So we started watching the Intouchables. I liked the protagonist, he was really funny. And when they were talking about the ears and stuff I got a great idea. I leaned in close to Xing's ear (he didn't notice me for some reason). I was so close that my lips touched his ear when I spoke.

"Are your ears sensitive too?" I whispered while trying to snuffle my laugh because he turned to me so quickly and he almost fell down from his seat. Okay that was it. I couldn't hold back my laughter.

" you Wufan why did you do that?? Stop laughing! And if you want to know yes my ears AND neck are really really sensitive..." he glared at me.

"Oh that's good to know. But watch out...you won't know when I will start abusing your neck" I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Hm....then I guess you should watch out too...you won't know what I will do to get back at you" he winked back. Haha....it's so weird how we get along this well...it's like we've known each other for years. And I really like him although I don't even know him that well yet.

For the rest of the movie Xing fell asleep. On my shoulder, of course. He pulled up his legs on the chair. I leaned on his head and I think I fell asleep as well.

What woke me up was that Yixing's head fell off from my shoulder and he ended up on my lap but it didn't seem like he woke up. I couldn't help but smile. Oh my sweet jesus how the hell will I survive this camp? It's like I like him a bit more than I should. I'm not even sure if he's gay. Well whatever. If he is not then I'll try just to be friends with him oor make him go gay for me.

We were about 4 hours from Spain when Yixing started to eat something that seemed very very delicious.

"Xing can I get a bite from that thing?" I asked with the cutest face I could make.

"Well I only have this one piece but here" he said and was about to give it to me but at the last moment he pulled back and ate it. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wha- you"

"Oh will you?" He grinned at me... I wasn't mad anymore because we were dying from laughter.

 

So here it is...I arrived at home yesterday so I'll finish this fanfic and I'll update it... What do you guys think of the first day of the trip? Comment, subscribe and vote if you liked it or something ^^ and thanks to the people who subscribed already I hope I won't disappoint you!! I love you! sorry for the mistakes and typos english is not my first language:)