Day 8

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

 

Ah my head hurts a bit. I tried to open my eyes slowly and that was when it hit me. Oh my ing God. I just slept with Yixing and we both were drunk. Oh my god, what do I do? Will he remember? And what if he will but wouldn’t want to be my boyfriend? There were so many thoughts running through my head that I didn’t notice I was actually holding Yixing close and my grip got tighter with every panic attack I got.

“Wh tm is it?” I froze in my place as Yixing suddenly murmured against my chest. Because of the hope that he doesn’t realize our situation I didn’t answer. He moved a bit and looked at me with half lidded eyes.

“Yifan?” He asked furrowing his eyebrows. I gulped.

“Err I guess i-it’s six in the morning or something?” I swear to God if I don’t stop stuttering…

“Oh for God’s sake stop being so awkward! What’s your prob-“ He trailed of as his gaze lowered down on my body. He gasped and of course just to make sure he had to pull off our blanket.

“Oh .” He said with wide eyes.

“Did we have last night??” He asked, eyes searching for mine. I opened my mouth but:

“Oh my God don’t say anything I remember! Oh I’m so sorry! You’re straight and I took advantage of you being drunk and oh I’m so sorry! I’d totally understand if you wouldn’t want to talk to me anym-“

“Wait wait wait wait! Did you just say I’m straight? And that YOU are sorry?” I asked, almost laughing in relief.

“Um, yes?” He said and looked at me with a questioning gaze.

“Oh my God then does that mean, you actually like me?” My heart was beating so fast in my chest.

“Yes! I mean no…I’m sorry! I didn’t want to ruin our frien-“ He was on the verge of crying so for at least the third time this morning I cut him off but this time with a soft kiss. It was quick; I did it just for shutting him up. He blinked at me.

“Well I guess I’m not so straight, huh?” I grinned and tried to hold in my happy laughter but I just couldn’t. I started laughing as I jumped on him and started to place kisses all over his face. He squirmed and laughed because I was probably tickling him. Then suddenly I collapsed on him.

“ my head hurts.” I hissed but smiled nonetheless.

“ Yeah mine too…and now you’re suffocating me so get off.” He laughed and rolled me to the other side.

“Wait…does this mean that you like me too??” He asked a little smile was playing at his lips.

“No.” I went back hovering over him. His face fell and the confusion was evident.

“Because I love you.” I said and I swear those were the most honest words I ever told anyone.

“Wha- but…how? I mean…wow…I guess I love you too but how could this happen? I mean…we just met about 7 days ago! I…”

“Well I guess it was fate, wasn’t it?” I grinned and he punched my arm.

“Eww I didn’t know you were a cheesy one.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck as I leaned in.

“It seems like you like it though.” I said and kissed him. It soon became very passionate if you ask me and I didn’t realize that we were totally until our groins touched. I quickly pulled away.

“Um..I think we should…we should dress up and go eat something.” I said and pulled him up as he laughed.

“Aand here’s the old, awkward Yifan again.” He said and kissed my cheek. I widened my eyes.

“Hey!”

 

 

We walked down to the ‘kitchen’ hand in hand and as we reached our table Chen jumped up.

“I KNEW IT! I knew you won’t be able to stay away from each other! Hah JongIn give me the money!” JongIn just laughed and gave it to him.

“What the guys? Did you make a bet on us?” I asked while sitting down.

“Pff what? What are you talking about?” Jongdae waved and everyone started laughing.

“But anyways, yeah I guess...I mean…We are together now.” I smiled and kissed Yixing’s hand.

“Of course we all saw that coming.” Luhan rolled his eyes and again we just laughed.

 

We went to Girona that day. It was beautiful but a little boring so most of the time I was either hugging Yixing or kissing him on every little place that wasn’t covered by clothes.

 

Later before we went back to the camp we were allowed to go ‘shopping’ in the plaza. Well we went into a supermarket to buy some food. We were almost done when Tao and Sehun told us that we should buy a couple more drinks because last night we almost drank them all. So we tried but the woman at the counter didn’t give them out to us because we hadn’t brought our I.Ds. Although I was already 18 (I mean I was nearly 18…my birthday was three weeks later) she didn’t believe me so we had to put the drinks back. But Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn’t give up that easily… When we were already out of the supermarket they went back and searched for someone who’d buy the drinks for them. They found a woman in no time and she tried to buy the drinks but the other woman behind the counter saw when Yeol and Baek asked the chick to buy some things for them. So the saleswoman started arguing with the customer about things like: how could she do that? That’s illegal etc. And the girl just kept telling her that ‘the drinks are hers’ and what not so in the end we got more drinks that we didn’t drink that night. The lady told us that we shouldn’t go back to that supermarket though.

 

Xing fell asleep on the way back to the camp so I carried him bridal style into our room. I put him in his bed and kissed his forehead. I wasn’t sure if I should sleep next to him. While I was standing there rather dumbly he tugged at my jeans.

“Cme here pls” He murmured and I slipped in the bed next to him. He snuggled close to me and said.

“I’m so glad I met you here Yifan.”

 

 

Hey guys! So here's the next chapter...I don't know what to say about this...I kinda liked it though....(Awkward and cute Yifan is my weakness) Aand the end is coming~ I think 2 more chapters to go! Sorry for the mistakes and all... If you liked this chapter please COMMENT! I love you! See you next time~