Day 2

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

We arrived at 10 in the morning. Yixing was asleep so I had to wake him up.

 

"Xing! Xing wake up!" I whispered and shook his shoulders.

 

"What, why, where are we?"

 

"Oh my god why are you so cute?" I asked because he was rubbing his eyes adorably and his hair was a mess. But then he glared at me.

 

"I'm not cute you I'm a man! And why is that whenever I ask something you never answer? You always just say something creepy."

 

"Well sorry for bursting your bubble but you are cute. And I say creepy things because I'm weird okay? So you won't be my friend anymore or what?" I asked with a wide grin.

 

"Stupid, why wouldn't I be your friend?" He smiled and pushed me away to stand up and get off the bus. I went after him but all of his classmates wanted to get off at the same time so I was standing right behind Yixing. My chest pressed against his back and I automaticly grabbed his waist with both of my hands just to save him from falling. That's also when I noticed just how small he was. He's shorter than me, about 178 cm. I smirked at the thought. He is so perfect. I just had to have him.

 

We were staying at Cala Llevadó camp. We had to wait for the bungalows an hour. And the teachers said to write down the roommates. My eyes scanned the crowd searching for Yixing. Oh I didn't tell you but he intorduced me to his friends. I think their names were Luhan, Minseok (maybe they were boyfriends but I'm not really sure), Sehun and Tao (the besties), Suho,Chen,Kai,Kyungsoo and I clearly remember the too idiot called Baekyeol...they are annoying as hell but I guess I like Xingie's friends. So back to the subject I found Yixing with Luhan and Kai.

 

"Hey Xing who are you roommates with?" I asked excitedly.

 

"Um...I'm with J-Hope and V." He told me.

 

"Oh I see... well okay I guess I'll just try to find someome else." I smiled. I was a bit sad though. Who the hell I am going to room with?

 

"Wait Yifan! J-hope said that he wants to be with V alone...so they got a bungalow just for the two of them and we could be in another!" Yixing shouted after me. I quickly turned around and smiled at him.

 

"Awesome. So let's pick one." I said and dragged him away from Kai and Luhan.

 

We got a bungalow for 3 persons so one of the beds were empty and we started to pack out.

 

"Um I'll sleep on the single bed and you can sleep on the two beds next to each other." I said to Yixing.

 

"Okay.."

 

In the next hours we walked around the camp and I got to know more Yixing's friends. 

We went back to our room at 7pm. Because that was when they served the dinner.

 

"Why is it that they don't serve spanish food? Why is this the normal plate that we eat at home too? I want to eat spanish food." Yixing pouted.

 

"I'm sure there'll be something spanish sooner or later Xing. Don't worry." I grinned at him.

 

"Oh well okay...I'll wait then." He smiled and started eating.

 

At the 'house'

 

"I'm going to shower are you coming?" Yixing asked and I nearly choked on my split. Oh yeah he meant if I'm going to the building where people in the camp can shower.

 

"Um, yeah wait a bit I get my stuff." I packed out and we showered.

 

I was laying in my bed and it was midnight...I don't know why but I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow we'll go to Tossa de Mar, the town close to the camp.

 

"Pst!" I heard suddenly from Yixing's direction.

"Yifan? Are you awake?" He asked with his soft voice and I almost melted right at that spot.

 

"Yeah I am. Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine I just can't sleep. Do you mind if I talk to you?"

 

"I can't sleep either so of course I don't mind...actually I'd like you to talk to me." I smiled.

 

"It's scary that I can't see you." Xing chukled and I sat up.

 

"And now?"

 

"Okay now it's even more scary cause all I can see is a dark figure. Why won't you come over so we could have a late night heart to heart talk?" Oh my god of course I'm coming. Who wouldn't if this perfect boy asked him?

 

"Okay, wait." I was beside him in a second.

 

"Oh it's better. I still can't see your face though." I grinned.

 

"What? You can't sleep without seeing my handsome face?"

 

"" he smacked my shoulder.

 

"Okay, okay soo what do you want to talk about?"

 

"How about we play ten questions?"

 

"Fine with me. You ask first."

 

"Why are you going to that school if you hate everything about it?" He asked.

 

"Well...It's an elit school and my mom is just...she just doesn't want me to go to another school...she doesn't really care if I hate this."

 

"Ah I see...we would love to have you in our class though." And although I couldn't see him I knew he smiled.

 

"Okaay my first question is: Do you have a girlfriend?"

 

"Um..no, I don't..." he seemed to be nervous..ah well whatever.

 

"I see..." I said and I was hoping that I had a chance...I wouldn't say that to him though.

 

"Hm...my next question is: bananas or watermelons?" He asked and I almost burst out laughing. Did he just asked what I think he did? Well I must give him an answer.

 

"Bananas" Seriously I'm laughing deep inside. I hope he gets the message sometime.

 

"Huh? Oh khm..I see...you are next."

 

This went on for a while but soon we both fell asleep.

 

 

So here's the second chapter my computer doesn't work so sorry if it looks bad or something I'll try to edit this....I hope you liked it^^ if you did please leave comment, subscribe or vote....and thank you for those who already subscribed I love you<3