Day 4

10 days in Spain

OMG Attention! Sorry guys I accidentally hid chapter 3 when I uploaded it and I don't know if you had read it...if you didn't then please go and read it... sorry again:')

 

Enjoy x)

 

 

At the 4th day we went to Barcelona. It was a longer bus trip from the camp. Yixing automatically sat next to me and I still don't know how two people could get along this well after just a few days.

I think I fell asleep once because when I opened my eyes we already arrived at Barcelona.

The tour guide showed as some famous buildings and after that we were allowed to walk and shop on La Rambla. We gathered around and decided to search for something for our family member although I already bought my mother's souvenir.

"Yifan I want to buy something with flowers for my grandma!" That's cute. I smiled at Xing.

"Okay, well let's search for something like that." I grabbed his arm and we started walking.

"You don't want to buy something for your family members?" Yixing asked me curiously.

"I...live with my mother… my grandparents had died a long time ago. Oh and don't you remember I already bought something for my mum?" I could see that Yixing wanted to ask about my father and his parents too.

"Ah yeah I remember sorry" he smiled at me and I was again completely lost...I mean he is so beautiful and...he doesn't know that I like him... he doesn't even know I like guys...Or wait, maybe he does...I mean I'm not really hiding my uality. I looked at him again and he still seemed to be curious about my father.

“My father left us even before I was born. That’s the story.” He widened his eyes.

“Ohh…how did you know I was wondering about that??” I laughed at his really adorable confused face.

“Hah I just saw it on your face.”

“Am I that easy to read?”

“Well...yeah. At least you are for me.” I grinned at him and he laughed back.

“Let’s hope it’s just you then.”

 

In the end we found something very grandmaish (is that even a word? I don't think so) I don’t really know what it was but Yixing seemed to be happy about it. While we were walking in a street that someone called the “rock street” (because of the big amount of rock shops there) we noticed a small bubble tea shop. That moment (what a coincidence) Xing was mentioning that his favorite drink was bubble tea. So I invited him.

“Oh my god thank you Yifan thank youuu!” He said while jumping up and down in front of the cashier and hugged me tightly from behind. I would be lying if I said my heart didn’t skip a beat. I handed over his tea.

“Okay Xing stop jumping around and drink your tea!” I laughed and he smiled at me before grabbing his drink.

“We should go back I don’t know what time it is… maybe the bus already left without us.” I said as I started walking, pulling Yixing along with me.

“What do you mean ‘the bus already left”?? It can’t be. Oh my god what if we can’t go back anymore? What if we won’t see our parents after this because we stuck in Spain?? Oh my-“

“Xing calm the hell down!” I put my hand on his mouth to stop him. “The bus will be there don’t worry. I was just joking.” I said with a small smile.

“.” He pouted.

“Oh, why? Whatever... you shouldn’t be mad because I bet you don’t know the way back to the bus so you need to come with me.”

“Oh yeah…well, okay I’m not that mad anyway.” He said and we went back to the bus.

 

When it started to get darker we (the whole group) went to the fountain. The teachers said that there will be a show with the water with colors and music. ( http://iwalkthecity.com/fr/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/fontaine_magique.jpg )

It seems like I couldn’t let go of Yixing because again I was dragging him with me to find a nice spot to watch the show. We stopped from where we saw everything perfectly. The show started and in the beginning it wasn’t a big deal but later I was really amazed at how beautiful it was. And sorry for fanboying again but Yixing was just as beautiful. And….and I just couldn’t help it. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly from behind.

“Yifan-“He gasped but didn’t say anything just put his hands on mine and leaned against me.

“It’s comfortable.” He said and I smiled oh so wildly that my cheeks hurt. I snuggled in his neck and we watched the fountain together like this.

 

 

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! THIS IS SO SHORT I'M SORRY! And it's a late update I'm sorry again T_T School just started and all.... but anyways I hope you liked it. Sorry for the mistakes!! I was a bit upset because I didn't get any feedback for the previous chapter....but I decided to update anyway... If you like this please Comment, Vote and Subscribe! Thank you and I love you all who read this. See you next time~