Day 3

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

When I woke up I found Yixing next to me. Or better I found myself next to him...Whatever... He was so adorable but I had to wake him up because we were late from breakfast.

So I his ear. I know I'm weird...I get that a lot. He moaned but then quickly sat up.

"What the hell?? Can't you just wake me up normally?"

"Sorry, that was the fastest way." I grinned and stood up to find some clothes for today. I pulled off my shirt. Why did I have a shirt on anyways? I always sleep just in my pants. Whatever. I felt someone watching so I turned around. Oh Yixing was staring at me. I smirked.

"Like what you see?"

"Um..w-what?" He asked and looked away with a very cute blush.

"Nothing." I chuckled.

So we had breakfast where the teachers and the tour guide told us that we are going to walk to the town... and note that we are on a freakin mountain. 
When we were about to get going Yixing came towards me.

"Yifan come, walk with us!" He smiled.

"Okay, sure." He grabbed my wrist and took me to his friends. All of them greeted me although they looked like zombies. For example Luhan was hugging Minseok from behind and seemed like he could fall asleep at any moment on Minseok's shoulder. Or Sehun who practically laid down on the ground and put his cap on his face.

10 minutes later

"Xing~ I'm gonna dieee..." I breathed and grabbed Yixing's arm that was a bit ahead.

"Calm down Fan, you won't." He laughed but pulled me next to him anyway. As we walked my classmates somehow got behind us. So we heard this lovely conversation.

"Ah it'd be great if there'd be music while we walk"

"Yeah...just not Vivaldi or something like that."

"Who is Vivaldi?" Okay that was when I wanted to run away from the stupidness.

"Umm...he was a composer." The other girl said. Jesus. And this went on. The next thing was the best:

"Ah this walking and sweating ruined my eyebrows. They are melting!!" Aaand I just simply ran up. Yixing laughed at me and was next to me in a second.

"Sorry, your classmates are horrible seriously" he said while holding his laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know...like: seriously? And that's an elite school."

"I bet if you tell these to your mother she'll immediately take you out of there" He patted my shoulder.

"Hah we'll see."

"Ahh Tao I can't do this....I'm dying..." Sehun whined while he was grabbing onto Tao's shoulder.

"Jesus Sehun.... Come on!" Tao said and held both of Sehun's hands to pull Sehun with him. I looked at Yixing who was too watching the scene.

"Sehun is one lazy kid, you know." He laughed.

"Yeah I can see that."

"You two are alike." Yixing grinned at me.

"Hey I'm not lazy! I just get tired easily..."I tried to defend myself.

We just walked and walked and walked.....and I couldn't feel my legs anymore. Suddenly we stopped because from there the view was extremely beautiful.

"Faaaaan let's take photos!" Yixing grabbed my hand and pulled me next to Chen and Suho. When all 12 of us were gathered together we asked someone from their class to take a few photos of us with the beautiful scene behind.

About 15 minutes later we arrived at Tossa and the teachers let us go wherever we wanted. We split into two groups. I went with Yixing (of course), Tao, Luhan, Minseok and Chen. We walked around and I bought something for my mom.

The others went into a supermarket and I,Yixing and Chen waited outside. Suddenly a very very pretty girl came up to me and started talking with me in English. I was glad I could practice my English cause it was a long time ago when I last used it. I felt a bit bad though because when I looked at Xing and Chen I clearly saw that they didn't understand a word. And when the girl went off she almost tripped because Yixing put his feet out.

"Why did you do that?" I asked and Yixinh grinned.

"I didn't want to hurt heeeer it was an accidental murdeeeeer." He sang with that smile on his face. And I stared at him.

"Whhat?" I burst out laughing and Chen too was almost choking. The others came out from the supermarket and found us there dying from laughter.

 

Hey guys so here's Day 3....I know it maybe seems a little boring and it's short too...but I'll..I'll get there just wait!! I just want to write Day 7 already..it's gonna be awesome...at least I think...and because I already want to write that I can't seem to write the chapters before it lol anyways I hope you enjoyed this short something if you did please Comment, Vote and Subscribe Love you<3