Day 6

10 days in Spain

Enjoy x)

 

 

We had to wake up earlier than normally because of the trip to Marineland. But as the special bus -that was only going to there and back- arrived they told us that the bus is full and we should go with another. So the teachers called a new bus and we finally took off. I and Yixing settled down on the seats in the back of the bus.

 

“Oh my God, I’m so excited!!!” Yixing yelled while he was jumping up and down on his seat.
“We’ll see dolphins, seals and parrots!” His eyes were shining and I couldn’t help but smile. It seems like I’m always smiling these days…I wonder why… ah Yixing what are you doing to me?

 

“Yeah I know it’s awesome, right?” I ruffled his hair but he quickly fixed it. He smiled brightly at me and I gulped.

 

“I can’t wait oh my god!” He said.

 

Yeah, well compared to what he said he fell asleep on the way there. Maybe he was so excited he fainted. I don’t know. But he was just really cute and sometimes I hate myself for having those dirty thought about him. Yifan you ert! But what can I do? I was totally whipped.

 

When we arrived we put our things down and went to look around. My arms were around Yixing’s shoulders the whole time. Ah my heart can’t take it…Um anyways we went to watch the parrot show first and I was seriously afraid that Xing will faint or something. The show started and they were speaking in Spanish aand sometimes they said some things in English. I must admit that I too was amazed by the parrots and the trainers. The show was amazing!

 

“Yifan, Yifan did you see when the parrot caught the little thing every time?”

 

“Yes of course I saw it Xing” I laughed at him. He kept asking these kinds of questions after the show.

 

Later we watched the other shows too and after that we tried some of the slides like Kamikaze or Tornado. It was fun…I mean the Tornado was a bit boring but I went with Yixing so it doesn’t really matter.

 

I went to the toilet and the others waited for me outside. When I finished they were talking about something. I sneaked up on Xing and tightly wrapped my arms around his waist from behind while asking:

 

“Hey, are you hungry? I can buy you something if you want.” My breath hit his neck and he squirmed but leaned on me nonetheless.

 

“Well…yeah actually I could use some food…but I feel bad because you keep buying me things though…” He lowered his head but I could still catch that tiny little smile of his.

 

“Okay then, vamos.” I grinned, proud of my Spanish.

 

“Ah show off.” Xing laughed and we went to buy something to eat.

Luhan, Minseok and Kai came with us and we bought a lot of ice cream, chips and....well yeah that's not proper food but whatever.

 

When we arrived at the camp we were so tired that I didn't even realize I fell asleep with Yixing in my arms.

 

 

 

Yeah well this is a short chapter too but I just wanted to update it so I can write the 7th (MY FAVORITE) day... That will be much longer than this one so don't worry...I'm sorry for this chapter though...But anyways I hope you liked it if you did please Comment, Vote and Subscribe~ Thank you for the new subscribers<3 I love you all! And sorry for the mistakes...(I don't even know if that thing is called a parrot show in English xD I translated it from what we call it in hungarian xD) See you next time~