Chapter 2

Number Game

Luhan's POV

"Let's play the number game!"

Was the very first thing I heared once I woke up. Asking for the reason? Well I actually fell asleep after about an hour of history was up. It's not my fault the topic was boring, I mean even nerds would have fallen asleep! *sigh* number game? you mean the massaging thing? Why are we going to play it? It's oh so girly.

"Hey Kai why are we going to play the number game?" I asked. he looked at me as if knowing why I asked him.

"Well it's because all of us started to complain about how boring class was." He answered back.

He looked a little happy knowing that we were going to play. The reason was because, one he looked really bored, two he wanted to see EXO's scared faces thinking that maybe an osessed fan picked them, number three and the most biggest reason was that there was a big chance of a scandel leading to a rumor coming up. You must be wondering, why a scandal? well it's because you can't give a boring response since the class will be dissapointed and start jeering you. I'm sure that these stupid guys are looking forward for something to happen. Once something does happen it would be spread into the entire school in no time since next is lunch time leading for everyone going to the cafeteria. I see that Jasmine is begining to circle to the class. What numbber should I pick? 2144... Nahh... I don't know why but I really like that number *sigh* I'll think of another one.

"So what number do you want?" she whispered so no one would know. Well that's the point of the game no one should know your number. Unless your stupid and once you know who your partner is you overreact.

"25" I said. 

"Sorry that number is already taken." Jasmine said.

whoever picked that I am so going to kick you!

"Then just put in no. 2144." I quietly said.

Well fate seemed to like that number.

The teacher went back and distributed the numbers using a box so no one would know who picked who.

Once everyone got their paper Jasmine said, "You can open them now!"

I really wish the person I pick is easy to describe, a boy, and not someone I hate. arggg!!! I really hate this game!!!

" Oh My God! I am so lucky!" I heard some random girl say. well she either got her crush or a member of Exo. Why would she act like that towards exo? well people say that we are the most handsome, smart, and talented in the whole school. It's very irritating actually, they gave us the title without even asking. Everyone in exo are in the same class except for Kris, Suho, Xiumin, and Lay.you guys want proof?

"Kyaa I wis I picked a member of ?Exo!"

and

"No It's not Exo!"

was coming from the female population.

"NOOO I picked her!" I heared Kai exclaim.

"It's probably better than mine!" Sehun screamed.

"How bout you Luhan" my other friend Chanyeol said.

" wait a second." I have a very bad feeling about this paper I mean really bad!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.365- Bae Sooji

Oh S**T! why her of all people in this stupid class!!!!

~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

hahaha sorry for the late update guys I am very busy with school.

thabks for the reviews I'm very thankful! :D