Chapter 4

Number Game

Suzy's POV

I remember that when I was about 10 or so, I had a friend who I was really close with... but I don't really remember him. it was probably because of th accident that occured years ago, because of that accident I forgot the majority of my memories. I really want o remember him... the friend who was once very close o my heart.

" Let's start! it starts with zelo and ends with Luhan!" ms jasmine said. well I guess I wont b able to escape this stupid punishment of having to describe that jerk.

You guys must b wondering why I hate Luhan, well I have a friend named Jieun and well she was head over heels in love with Luhan. When Jieun confessed, the jerk embarrased her in front of the whole student body. Once he rejected her he also said that he won't ever fall in love with her. I never had the chance to talk to him at that time since I didnt know him but since then I have hated him. The problem is since I'm the president of the class I always had to work with him since he's th vice-president, he was even elected assistant representative with sehun, I am wondering why there was even two AR's in th first place.

"  well the one I picked is number 23... ummm... well... he's I dont know... handsome? hahahah... well he's just handsom and smart.  hey dude I'm not gay for you okay?! well you're very talented not just in rapping but in composing as well, I hope you keep it up!" it was zelo who said th message. 

" wohoooo! zelo who was that for?!"

" dude that was insane! it was a guy?! hahahah"

as might have guessed zelo is another one of the said rank S student here. If you're wondering rank S is the rank given to students that are smart, talented, good-looking, and popular. the most popular is S and ends with rank C.

A guy huh.. he must have felt awkward having to message the guy and describe him when their of th same gender. If you're wondering, yes gay people are very much supported here. They are accepted wholeheartedly by the school, teachers, and its students, thats why seeing same gendered couples are quite normal here though it isnt that many to the point that it wins in terms of number with straight couples. zelo is considered cute by the majority of the student population thats why they think that he'll probably end up with his B.A.P hyungs, who clearly dote on him.

the students kept on saying their messages, some of them were booed upon since it was corny, and some were cheered upon. well it's not like I care since it's not that important.

" well she's good at dancing, many peopl thinks she's pretty except for me... umm... hey! you are verry annoying, if only you toned down your boyishness I might think you're cute! thats why tone down a bit so you might have a chance to get my heart... blondie you're the one im talking about!" Kai said. well that's weird hahahha... I suddnly heard everyone shouting or squeeling, every one who knew he was talking about. everyon in this school knew that it was only hyoyeon that Kai calls blondie.

" just become a couple already, its not like you guys hate the idea!"

" he's right! you guys would look great togther!"

even though many girls like kai, they actually can't help but think that Kai and Hyoyeon actually look good together. well they actually do, both of the are good-looking, energetic, and very very good at dancing... though the fuuny thing is that even though kai and hyoyeon supporters are a lot in terms of number, lay and hyoyon supporters are actually rivals though the biggest reason is because the three of them are considered the best dancers in our year(zelo and jongup included, though zelo usually represents th lower level since he's actually 2 years younger than everyone, though he's accelerated in terms of year), though they are beaten by some of the upper year students like: eunhyuk, taeyang, GD, seungri and about 2 more people whom I forgot the name.

" the number I picked was no. 18! hahahah... yeah 18... well this is actually very awkward like once you're the one doing it... well he's a guy... and he's good at dancing, childish... and good at rapping? hey dude! no I don't think you're gay, unless you get a boyfriend that is! good luck i wish for all the best... and don't feel left out since you're the youngest... and remember that the members love you, fighting!" the one that said that heartfelt massage was surprisingly, yongguk. who would hav known that the yongguk was that cheesy, well everyone in B.A.P does have th biggest soft spot for thir maknae.... wait... did zelo and yongguk just pick eache other? well that's surprising, actually there is a total of 47 students in our class, mostly because it's very big. actually if you look at our classroom it's still very very spaciouse even with all those students in it.

" hey yongguk, your soft spot for zelo keeps on growing, i wont be surprised iif you suddenly fell for him!"

"hahahha I knew you had a soft spot for zlo, but I didnt know it was this bad! hahahhahah!"

" kyaaaaaa so cute!!!! hey look zelo-nyan is blushing!!!!"

" wahhhh he's as red as a tomatoe!"

"hey zelo! do you actually like youngguk?" I suddenly heared sehun ask. well thats new, knowing sehun he usually does'nt vn care about anyone unless it was his exo-hyungs... that's weird... actually even though Zelo is very tall, he's actually feminine and cute looking, a lot of guys actually like him for his cute face... he's also very shy.

wait...it's ren already... oh no.... only two more and it's my turn already.... well i hope that nothing goes wrong...

 

 

******

well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

thank you guys for your support, im so happy!!!!! :D

please subscibe or upvote this story if you lik it! >_< :) :D