Chapter 7

Number Game

Luhan's POV

 

"I still can't believe that you and Suzy picked each other out of everyone in class!" Kai screamed as he stole a piece of my fries during break.

I roll my eyes as I shook my head, even though I internall agreed with him.

"It's just a coincidence," I say as I gesture for him to lower down his voice.

"More like fate, there are so many people in class and you two of all people chose each other?!" Beakhyun screeches as he jumps up and down in delight.

"That's true, had gotten Suzy while she picks someone else or the other way around, this wouldn't have been an issue. Funny how destiny works huh?" Kyungsoo smirks. Funnily enough, this has got to be the longest Ive heard him talk while in school premises. Usually he loves to keep to himself.

I nod my head in agreement as I raised my brow in reply, "Tell me about it. Out of all the women in class, I just had to pick the one who hated my guts."

With this, I turned all my attention on the food in front of me. As I took another piece if my french fries, probably cold with how slow Ive been eating, I hear a loud crash at the other side of the cafeteria.

 

*clank*

 

Looking at the sudden noise, I saw Sehun picking up the spoon lying on the floor. In front of him is Suzy, laughing as she appears to be joking around with him.

'What are they doing,' I thought as my brows scrunch up in irritation. 

Without noticing the weirdness of my actions, I mutter "How irresponsible," as I gather up all my belongings before walking out of the cafeteria. My food and drinks long forgotten. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________

Super short update after YEARS of not showing up. Hope yall are still tuning in! 

 

XOXO,

Sorasky