Chapter 5

Number Game

SUZY'S POV

 

" he's kind and very very smart. Good luck in your practice for that singing contest!" I heard her say. Ahhhh she was this girl I saw the number of. Heheh sounds like she likes him huh. Wait... if she's the girl next to me then that means im next. Oh no.

" I guess its my turn now. The one I picked was no. 2144. " when I was suddenly cut of by the guys laughing their off. What the hell is wrong with them really? I then continued- "He's a guy. Even though it disgusts me to say this he's very smart, talented... and handsome? Yeah, he's handsome I guess. Sigh~ Yah 2144 I know that it's obvious that I don't like you but good luck in your studies I guess..." I then sat down. There was then a wave of laughs and squeels coming from Luhan's group. What is wrong with them really. There were also people guessing that it was Sehun or Kyungsoo. They are so annoying. The whispering did'nt stop until hyoyeon stood up. I then heard a few people saying 

" umm. No. 87 is what I picked... he's a great dancer and a lot of people think he's good looking. I don't really think so but whatever. He's addicted to bubble tea and yah.. umm 87 you should seriously learn how to respect me you know? If you were a little bit kinder I wouldve gave you that bubble tea when you asked me to." Hyoyeon then sat down right after. I was a little confused if it was Sehun or Kai but I guess the shippers really didnt have it their way since it was Sehun. Wow there might be a new power ship right here blooming. Huh? Why is that kid blushing? Yah Oh Sehun don't tell me... hehhh hyokai shippers might have their ship sink before they know it huh? Or a love triangle might ensue. I then heared a few girls talking- " wait is it Kai? Ohhh I seriously hope so. After all if I cant have him then I guess I approve of Hyoyeon." And a few saying " Isnt it Sehun? I mean there was this time where he asked for a sip when Hyoeyon was drinking her bubble tea.." ohhh someone got it right.

There were quite a lot of people talking about the number they took. Explaining who the person was like and then giving them messages. There were times where the person was revealed and also kept a secret. It was a little stupid really telling your number when it was supposed to be secret.

" the number is 6? Umm. Hiya? Well she's a girl and she is very smart... umm. We're not really close so I'll keep this short. Good luck in your studies and please refrain from consuming all that ice cream since its bad for your voice. Yah..." he then sat down. Well that was to be expected. If they werent close Sehun really gets awkward. Same for me I guess. Since we arent that close. There were a lot of girls complaining that the person Sehun picked must be boring and all that. They're just jealous I guess. 

It went on and on and on until only one was left was 3 people. Sigh~ wait a second. Was my number even called? Im not even sure if I was already done. Aww I wasnt able to hear my message. Oh wellz I'll just ask Jieun later so that I'll know who got my number. Seriously this game was supposed to make me not want to sleep but some of the messages were seriously boring that I couldnt even help but tune it out. Who was it though? I hope they didnt say anything bad about me. 

" No. 20. She's very cute and smart. She doesnt have double eye lids but is still very pretty. She's super hard working. She's great at both dancing and singing. Umm Hi? It kinda sounds like I'm confessing huh? Well sorry if it embarasses you he.. awww this is so awkward. Umm thank you for helping me out that one time when I didnt have a pen.. yah so good luck!" Ohhh it was Zico talking. That's weird. Zico is usually super calm and cool I find it weird to see him so flustered just because he was talki- ohhh It must be Seulgi! I saw him looking at her during Lunch that one time. And she also lent him a pen back in our exam days because he forgot. I never would have known if not for this game hahaha. A lot of secrets are being revealed because of this game. 

It was then a girl I dont really know of. We arent really close so I dont really know. She still didnt have my number. I guess that it already passed by huh? Thats sad I should've listened better. Oh wellz I really should just ask Jieun later. I was thinking of so may possible ways to know who picked me when I suddenly heared someone say.

" No. 365. I never would've expected that I's pick you of all people." Oh no!!!! Its Luhan? Why? Why him of all people? Shouldnt picking each other be too impossible? I then heard laughing and squeeling again. They know? I hope not. Please no!

" The whole student body thinks she's perfect. Dont let this inflate your eho or something. She's kind, smart, and pretty.. I guess. A lot of people fall for her. And she's also very helpful and loves her dog very much. No. 365.. we arent very close so I'll keep this short Good luck in your studies and all that work you need to do. Thanks for some of the things you did for me I guess... I hope you tone down that snobbish and bratty attitude of yours and maybe we might even become friends." Luhan then sat down while scratching the back of his neck. He seemed a little lost on what to do. A lot of people were making of him for what he said. I guess no one knows its me? I hope not. 

But my hopes were crushed when I suddenly saw Kai looking at me with a smirk. Oh no... he knows. And if he knows its only a matter of time before the others do too... My life was seriously ruined because of this game. Really really ruined. I should'ny have supported them when they wanted to get out from learning history. Or I shouldve picked the first paper that I let go. I seriously am unlucky today. I'll think about it later I guess. Maybe just maybe they're nice enough not to let everyone in this school know. After all once someone outside our curcle know It'll explode knowing out status here in school. Good luck to me..

 

 

~~~

 

WAHHH its been such a long time since I updated! I hope you guys are still supporting this story. Im sorry if its kind of late I was just so busy with exams and stuff. But now im on summer vacationnnn and I am so happy to tell you guys that Im first in my batch again hehehe. I hope I can update fastly from now on!! Thanks for the upvotes and subscribes and for the nice nice comments. Im seriously greatfulllll thank you so much. See you next time!

 

XOXO,

            Sorasky~