Chapter 6

Number Game

SUZY'S POV

I was currently resting at the garden because it was now lunch time. That number game we had at history seriously drained me of my energy. I seriously found even more reasons to hate that Luhan. How dare he call me a snob and a brat. Of course I wouldn't be comfortable in talking with someone who broke my friends heart so easily. And he doesn't speak to me either. That jerk.

It was still kinda fun though. Kai must like Hyoyeon... I mean he never speaks of someone like that... only to her. Maybe that's why he acts mean to her. Because he likes her. How about Sehun? I mean he was blushing and all that but he never showed much interest in her in a crush kind of way. Sighhh so confusing. What I do know for sure is that Zico likes Seulgi. He has never shown interest in a girl like that. He always acts cool and collected but when it came to her a few minutes ago it was like I was seeing someone I didn't know at all. So many secrets gone to light just because we were bored huh? I seriously hope those guys kept the fact that Luhan and I picked each other as a secret... alot of people seem to say things without any reason afterall. Out shippers might even start a rumor that we're fated because of this. Please... I seriously hope it doesn't happen.

I was thinking of so many possible ways to deny it if ever the guys were to publish it to the public when someone suddenly spoke to me from behind.

" You seem to be in deep thought huh? Is it because of that game? " The guy said. Someone I know that's for sure. Then I spoke without turning around, "You shouldn't be surprising me like that... Sehun." I said. We weren't that close but he's really kind and cute compared to his hyungs.

"Sorry if I surprised you then. But you haven't answered my question yet. So is it because of that game?" He asked knowing fully well that I hate what happened because of who I unfortunately picked.

"Yeah. It's just that if you looked at it closely a lot of our secrets were brought to light because of that game. Mostly about Zico and Kai..." I said so that I can avoid the topic of Luhan. I don't want to explain it just yet afterall.

"Zico? That guy really just went up and confessed. It was so obvious that even if he didn't say it our loud everyone probably knows already. He never showed any interest in girls and was never flustered until that moment. It was still his fault though. If he stayed calm like usual he wouldn't be in this position in the first place." Sehun explained. It was true. If he just put on that mask of his no one would've found out about his crush on Seulgi. It was pretty cute though.

"Well once you like someone there will always be times where you won't be able to control yourself in doing stupid things I guess. How about Kai. He was just as bad you know." I said. At least Zico was cute when he did it. Seulgi might even like him for what he did. But Kai? He did it so smugly like he was so sure that Hyoyeon liked him back.

"Kai? He really was obvious. It isnt like he wanted peopel to know he likes her but more on he wanted to get more attention by feeding those shippers theirs more fake moments. Because of what he did his shippers with hyoyeon has now officialy been proclaimed no. 1 over Lay. And by doing so he becomes even more popular than he already is." Sehun made sense. I mean maybe Kai didnt like Hyoyeon. Maybe he was just using her. But Kai can boost his popularity without her... maybe he does like her? This is sooo confusing.

"Hehhh how about you? You seriously looked like you liked her a few minutes ago. You were blushing." I teased. He seriously did look flustered. I wouldn'r be surprised if he liked her.

"Me? No ofcourse not! I'm a good friend you know. I would'nt betray my hyung. If one of us likes a girl we would back down or fight fairly. And... I already like someone. " He said as he looked at me. He sounded so serious making sure he made eye contact to get his point across.

" Really? Who?" I asked. I never liked being nosy but it was too interestig to resist. 

"If I didn't know any better I would say that you like me. You never seemed to be nosy until now. Unless you really are interested to know since you like me." He teased never losing eye contact as he said so. Seriously this guy is starting to piss me off.

"Tssss. If you didn't want to tell me then you shouldve told me in the first place! Im going to go and eat then. We still have a few minutes afterall." I huffed. He was seriously so irritating. I take it back that he was the only one I could tolerate. Every single one of them was infuriating.

" hahaha I was just joking Suzy. Here. Let me accompany you." He said as he laughed brightly. Hehh I should forgive him then. How can I stay mad if he's like that. Sighhh. This day is seriously tiring.