Chapter 3

Number Game

No One's POV

the class that was once superrrr quiet was now bursting in excitement. Popular ty girls were confidently saying that " exo will surely give their attention to me once I talk" and such, which ofcourse was so not true~. the sporty and playful students were ofcourse excited. The beautiful but nice girls in class didnt seem to care much. The Exo members though were either excited or very very nervous and mad.

" Hey... Can we exchange papers?"

" Oh my god! You're so lucky, girl!"

" Can't I just skip this?" 

" students! Remember it's you're choice if you want to keep it a secret or not but remember, it's not my fault if you're caught in a rumor because you didnt keep your mouth shut!" Jasmine said. It was true, if you were in this school being caught in scandals were very normal. If you didnt want to be caught in any it's better to keep your mouth shut. Student think about it often but many people say that there are ears on every side of this school as well as eyes, since everything they say and do were always found out.

" Better to keep this a secret then"

" who cares? As long as it takes my popularity higher, hahahah"

" hey what's your number?"

" Didnt she tell us that its better not to tell?"

" Who cares?"

 

Exo's side

" hey luhan you still did'nt tell us who you picked" sehun said.

While everyone was talking the exo members kept passing papers with the names of the ones they picked, except luhan that is since he was spacing out.

" Yah luhan! Is there something wrong, is it a rabid fan?" Kai said

even though kai wanted to have fun he was a little worried since luhan was blank.

" Yeh... I mean no, it's not a fan..."

" Then who?"

they were getting curious ( kai, sehun, baekhyun, chanyeol, do. the others were a year older, dont ask why hahaha).

" *sigh* it's... It's... It's suzy... Suzy Bae, the class president, representative, smartest in class... To say it simply the said to be ms. Perfect... The person I hate most" luhan said like a whisper.

" What?! You mean the-" while sehun was saying something luhan suddenly covered his mouth.

" Yahhhh! I didnt tell you who I picked so that you can say it in the whole class" luhan hissed.

" yeah sehun he didnt tell you so you can scream to the world that the onw luhan picked is s-!" 

Like sehun kai was stopped very quickly.

" If you shut you mouths i'll buy you bubble tea!"

" Deal!!!" Both of them said

" yah kai, sehun you should'nt be doing that to luhan you know" the nice one DO said.

" Yes yes..."

'sigh... I dont know anymore..' Luhan thought.

 

 

Since jasmine gave them about 5 minutes to think about their messages. once the time was up they started.

"okay, since I think everyone is done preparing, let's start! it starts with zelo amd ends withLuhan okay?!"

" Okay!" Everyone responded. I don't know what to do... I don't know what to say to her or how to describe her. Whatever i'll just say what comes to mind.

suzy's Pov

oh no... Why oh whyyyyyy. So many people are asking me who I picked, but I cant tell them its too... Sigh...

why is it him of all people... I don't get it he's a jerk and very mean... If only it was like back then... When we could laugh together freely just like back then... Was it 7 years ago? Hahahah but was it really him? I dont remember much... Since the accident hahahah what am i saying what does my past have anything to do with that jerk... I'm over thinking things again... I don't even remember anything...

~~~~ 

and thats it! Thanks for all the support and I'm so sorry for my slowwww updates... Hahahah hope for your conyinous support and love.