Chapter 1

Number Game

No One's POV

On a fatefull day called Friday no one knew that someones fate will change.

About two hours untill the flag retreat signaling for the dismiss of classes, the students first had History to finish. History had their favorite teacher since she was kind but we have to admit this was the most boring day (class for more than some of the students ) ever!

" Can't we do something else? We've been talking about this for hours now!" A student called Yuri said. Unlike some each day has different time schedules which means that they had History for 2 periods now and they still have an hour to go before it finishes.

" So true~ it's so boring!~ and we had History for 2 periods now our mind is so full of the presidents and what not!" Jieun said. It was obvious that she was as bored as hell.     

Many of the students were nodding their heads and complaining. ( well unlike other teachers Ms.Jasmine ( not our teachers true name)even though serious the students can freely say what they want). 

" It's really boring Ms. Cant we do something fun~. My heads about to expload because of history overload!" Kai childishly exclaimed. Well he wasn't really interested so he just kept talking with Sehun because of insane boredom. well with all their heads hurting who wouldn't help but get out of that boring subject and just sleep or chat with someone.

Just when the students were about to lose faith in having fun the teacher thought of an idea!

The teacher's (Jasmine) POV

I know it's boring! Even I'm about to fall asleep because of the topic I'm discussing. Well everyone is begining to complain now. Well who would'nt, even Suzy her said to be smartest student was almost falling asleep!

well if your interested in knowing the class ranking well here it is:

1. Suzy

2. Luhan ( even though he's very very uninterested in class)

3. Kai

4. Sehun

5. Jieun

*sigh* what am I going to do~ it's so boring~ should we play a game? If we played the class is going to mess up the room~ *sigh* what games doesnt have anything to do with running or moving away from their seats anyways? hmmm~ should we make a cirlce and play police and victim? Or the Mafia game? No too boring~. I can't think of a game that's fun which moving is not necessary. Hmmmmmmm~~~

.

.

.

.

Aha!!!!~~~~~ how about playing the number game? Though it's usually done on Facebook or Twitter we can do it here in class~ welp it's better than the students listening about history.

Suzy's POV

"ahem!~ how about playing the number game you guys?~" our History teacher, Jasmine said. 

Number Game? Is'nt that the game done on Facebook? *sigh* well it's better than listening to her teaching such a boring topic right?

I have this very bad feeling in my gut telling me not to agree... But I'm too bored to complain.

the teacher went around the class to ask for each of the student's numbers (no one knew who's number is Who though. Well exept for the person who gave the number and the person that got the number) 

I saw my seatmates number though it was 1005~ hahaha

 " 365" I said. Well I really liked that number. Like since I was a kid I kept in picking 365 as my locker number and favorite number or so~

everyone told their numbers. Then the teacher destributed slips of paper containing the number and the name.

.

.

.

2144- Xi Luhan

Oh S**t. Why did I get him of all people?!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 sorry about the grammatical and spelling errors alright~ I'm using my Ipad to update after all and it's causing a lot of typos~ and unfortunately english is not my native language~

 oh if anyone is wondering the one writing the stories is me(7grade) but the one reading the stories in asianfanfics  is my older sister (18 years old) my older sister~ It's very emberassing because my sister keeps on subscribing rated M stories whithout my consent~ well you can say we share an account but I'm the one writing and she's the one reading~ hahaha as you may have guessed I'm 13 years old~