Eight

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I met up with my manager today and let me say she is gorgeous. I am surprised she's not an actor herself. She was around maybe Jaesuns age, but anyway she figured that I would go to my first audition today. 

"It's to see where you stand in your acting. They will give you constructive feedback on your acting although it is a real audition for an actual drama. But I don't expect you to get the part since it's your first.i Don't get sensitive on me either though." She said as we sat down in the waiting room. There were several other girls there too. All very prettier than me. 

That plays a big part in this career too. Being pretty is essential. 

"Are you nervous?" She asked, she must have caught my stare the girls did make me nervous

"Ne, but I'll get over it I don't expect to get the part anyway" I gave a small smile and so did she 

As I finished that statement my phone started to ring it was an unknown number.

"Yobeseyo?" I answered

"Afternoon sassy pants, I found the card with you number on it" it was Jeongmin, as he said that I could already picture his smile forming he was a dork. 

"Oh that's good then, since I forgot to give you it again yesterday, is there something you need?" I asked him 

"Aniyo, just wanted to let you know, unless you want to hang out today, I have nothing better to do." 

"I would but I'm kind of at an audition" I said a little nervous 

"Ohhh! I forgot you were meeting that lady today. But an audition so soon? That's uhm exciting" 

"Ne, but mianhae maybe next time or something I'm not sure how long this will take" I told him 

"It's no problem. Good luck though fighting!" He laughed through the phone and so did I 

"I don't expect to get a part it's for constructive criticism, it's a lead role audition is what I mean" I told him he scoffed. I could picture him giving this smirk and blowing his bangs out of his face.

"You never know, but I should let you go good luck anyway!" He said with a goodbye and I exchanged the same with a thank you. 

"Was that your boyfriend?" Hyunmi raised a brow at me

"Bwoh? Aniyo he's a friend" I gave a small smile

"Hmmm, didn't sound like it but whatever you say" a small grin appeared on her face as she picked up a magazine

"Bwoh?" 

"Oh nothing, but maybe that kid likes you" leaving her grin on her face as she placed the magazine on her lap 

"Aniyo aniyo aniyo, I don't think so, we've barely met like a month ago and we weren't talking for 3 of those weeks, were still getting to know each other" 

"Arraso arraso, I'm not gonna say I told you so" she shrugged but kept her grin on her face and went back to her magazine.

"JaeSeul?" A lady called out from the audition room.

"That's me" I said, she smiled

"They're ready for you" she said I stood up as Hyunmi wished me good luck.

As I walked into the room there were three people sitting at a table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter