Five

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting Jeongmin to talk to me was way harder than it should be. I couldn't ask anyone if they knew anything about him because he doesn't talk to anyone, and we don't even have any classes together.

Although I did find out where his locker was. 

Wow JaeSeul you are becoming a stalker. 

I shuddered at the thought. 

I decided to slip a note in his locker. I can't keep on wasting time on this, the play was in a few days and the lead can't be distracted. 

I sat down to begin writing his note, what would I even say? 

Hey Jeongmin, I'm sorry for being a then, my obsessive brother didn't want us to talk, you were right. And now I kinda wanna be your friend. Think about it ne? 

That sounds horrible. 

I got it I'll just invite him to my play. If he goes then I'll know he's not mad at me if he doesn't then I'll leave this whole friendship thing alone.

I walked over to his locker and slipped the note in. This is so middle school.

I walked off to class feeling pretty satisfied. 

*play day*

In my school uniform, which was my costume for this play, I began running lines with kwangmin. It was the night. Where all of the drama departments hard work will be paid off and I'll know whether or not Jeongmin wants to ever speak to me again. 

It was ten minutes until the show would begin. I was kind of getting nervous, which was the weird thing. I never get nervous. 

I couldn't decide if it was because I was the lead in this play, or because of jeongmin.
 
Five minutes before show time I peeked outside the curtains. No sign of Jeongmin. 

I began biting my nails. That was not a good sign. I was really ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter