2

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being five minutes after the bell landed me a spot in detention, and the fact that I ruined my script didn't help. The school was very serious with our creative skills here. Only the best of the best could be here. 

My majors were acting, art, and singing. I could dance but it wasn't something I majored in. Although all these skill would get me into my dream college. Which of course was also a performing arts community. It was my senior year so I was close to it.

Drama was my last class of the day, after being lectured about how being tardy would get me sent home in college I walked out of the theater and began to text my brother letting him know I landed in detention. 

I was 18 and he was 23, our parents had gotten in an accident when we were younger. We lived with our great aunt by then and when she passed away a few years ago we had lost our last relative. Although lucky for us that meant we received what she passed down to us being her only niece and nephew. And let's just say she was a pretty wealthy person.

Jasun goes to college but doesn't sleep in dorms afraid of leaving me alone. Of course it wasn't because of any boy reasons. I've never really dated before, but because I'm prepared for anything I'm just unorganized. 

I walked into the detention classroom. There were about 7 other people in here, and they're probably used to it, they were all talking away, making themselves at home. These type of people annoyed me at times. 

Especially since this is a high funded school. They're even lucky to be attending the school. I began looking through my phone, not exactly sure for what but just trying to kill time. The one time I look up and I see Mr. tattoo walking in, he spots me and smirks, he begins to walk my way. 

"Figures you'd be here" I said locking my phone and setting it down.

"Actually sassy pants it's my first time. You're not the only one with their 5th tardy. I just di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter