Sixteen

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t believe how incredibly busy the week had been. I was allowed the week off of the show because of graduation. Thank god too. I don’t know if I would even be ready to face Minhyun.

It wasn’t until Friday that it was the busiest. We didn’t have to attend school until the ceremony.

“So what’s the plan?” Jeongmin asked me through the phone, I began to get ready as if it was a normal day.

“Well I still need to look for a dress if you want to come with I don’t mind, but I was gonna go get my nails and hair done soo” my voice trailed off waiting for him to say if he was gonna come or not.

“Ahh, don’t really want to go to that” he laughed and I did too.

“I figured,” I said

“How about we go to the mall, and we just get everything done there?” he suggested “They’ll have everything youll need so less trips plus food” he said

“arraso, sounds good.” I said putting on my shoes

“Arraso,” he said we both waited a while on the phone

“Ill drive” we both set at the same time knowingly. We always did this

“Jeongmin I’m driving. I cant exactly put bags on your motorcycle.” I said he laughed

“arraso, see you in a bit” he said

“Arraso” I said and hung up. I grabbed my keys, and walked into my car, maybe Hana will join us? I decided to call her and she said she would meet me there.

She wanted to go to our graduation so she would be sitting with my oppas. Including Donghyun and Hyunseong.

I picked up jeongmin and we headed to the mall. We were both last minute for everything. He was barely buying a shirt to wear under the gown and I was looking for my dress. Usually you have those things picked out before hand

“So I invited Hana and she was gonna meet us there” he nodded as we both began to get out of the car

“Good, lets find the outfits and then you can go meet Hana and I’ll go get us food or something.” I nodded as we walked into a clothes store, he went to the guy’s side and I stayed around the dresses. 

This would probably take a while. There’s always so many different styles and colors.

To be honest, shopping is like my candy store. I could try on clothes for days, I picked about 4 dresses to try on, in the middle of my 3rd one I could hear Hana giggling and Jeongmin laughing, she must’ve ran into him.

I didn’t like that Hana and Jeongmin talked. Hana was kind of the flirty type whether she knows it or not. 

I walked out in a flowy high low dress, the top of it was white lace, and the bottom was a coral pink.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, I really liked this dress. I turned around to see how the back looked since it was an open back.
 
“Ah! Jaeseul! That’s so pretty! You look gorgeous!” hana squealed I jumped from her sudden reaction.

Jeongmin had a starbucks tea in his hand. “It is nice” he commented, I rolled my eyes, he’s such a boy.

I didn’t say anything I just turned back to the mirror, I lifted my hair up to see how it would look if I wanted my hair to be an updo.

“I think I’m gonna get it” I said walking back into the dressing room to change.

We went to pay for our things and Jeongmin had picked a peach colored b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter