Ten

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school everyone in my drama class congratulated me. Getting a lead role had made me more popular than I was. 

The end of the school year was also near.  That meant our end of the year play was coming soon. And of course I would have the lead role even if I didn't want it. 

One thing about being in this new show means I have made it clean to everyone that I am the best actress but I would never point that out to anyone. 

As my class was starting I noticed someone new walking in. It was Jeongmin. He went to talk to my teacher and he stayed. 

I wonder what he's doing here? I walked up to him and he was already smiling at me

"Afternoon" he said as he took a seat in one of the auditorium chairs.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him 

"You are looking at the drama departments newest pianist" he gave a big grin. I couldnt help but grin too.

"Oh that's cool I didn't know you played" I said taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah, it's something I did as a kid." 

"Why'd you barely switch now? We have like a month of school left." He shrugged.

"During this period I am usually in a music theory class. My teacher thought I should take up this position for drama since, which you haven't noticed, the other guy has already gone for vacation." I looked around. He was right, our usual pianist wasn't here.

"Oh I guess your right." Finishing that our teacher called us to the stage. 

"This year for our summer play, we are going to do a musical. I am happy to say that we have received one of the top pianists in the school so why not take that to advantage?" The teacher smiled gesturing to Jeongmin and he waved hi to everyone. He introduces himself and the smile he had on made me scoff. He's so full of himself. But then again. That's Jeongmin. 

But that's interesting. Top pianist? Who would've thought. Ugh really hate how judgmental I am and how I have need noticed until I met Jeongmin. 

And again we were stuck with a love story.  I really need to start working on my vocals again. I haven't really sung in a while. 

As class finished up I caught up with Jeongmin. Maybe he could give me a ride home.

"Jeongmin" I called out to him he was putting sheet music away in his messenger bag. He just looked up at me rather than answer

"Wanna give me a ride home?" I asked him, he gave a little side smile

"I would sassy pants but I have detention." He said walking towards the exit, I frowned

"Aish, for what again? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter