twenty eight

Sassy pants and Mr Tattoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks had passed making it a month since Jeongmin lost his memory.

He still stayed around with Jenny and Jaeseul never even crossed his mind.

Ilayda and him weren't on good terms either. She tried to be with Jaeseul as much as possible and even when he tried to talk to Ilayda she ignored him and went straight to either Hyunseongs or Donghyuns room.

Jaeseul being to sad to do anything never really wanted to go out and pick up Ilayda, it's not that she didn't wanna see her but she was tired and she couldn't risk seeing Jeongmin.

It'd only break her heart again.

She even requested to take a break from the show, the new season had begun and she couldn't even shoot any of it because she was upset.

Seeing her like this her oppas would try and talk to him again but no matter what anyone had seemed to say Jeongmin wouldn't take no for an answer. Jenny was his girlfriend.

It seemed logical to him. She was there when he woke up.

Even though he saw all those things he got Jaeseul, he just thought it might have been a trick. He didn't remember her at all and it just seemed suspicious to him.

"Oppa" Jenny greeted him with a kiss at the door.

He smiled at her as they walked out hand in hand to go out for lunch.

"So I was thinking that maybe if we get you piano classes you'll pick up piano again" she smiled at him and he nodded.

How could she not be his girlfriend? She was caring.

"If you think it will help then let's sign up" he smiled.

They walked into a small coffee shop and inside was JaeSeul. Her face was pale. The glow that surrounded her before was no longer there, her big bright smile was faded, she had dark circles under her eyes. She didn't even get her normal boba milk tea. She just drunk plain black coffee. She wore sweat pants and a zip up hoodie, her hair was in a really bad messy bun, it wasn't the cute kind.

Accidently bumping into Jeongmin not knowing it was him she tried to regain her balance before she dropped her coffee.

Slowly Jeongmin felt a little flashback take place, he had crashed into her before, and he could see her glaring at him as she slowly gathered her papers.

"Fantastic" she said glaring at Jeongmin. (That's part of a flashback!)

As he snapped out of it she apologized. "Mianhae" she said slower as her eyes met his. He gave a light smile but she gave a sad one.

As she walked away he looked at the charm bracelet on her wrist. He was surprised she still wore it if he technically broke up with her. And on her finger was the ring.

He slowly watched her as she left the small coffee shop.

"Oppa?" Jenny called out with a hint of annoyance.

"As I was saying, what do you think I should get?" She asked looking back at the menu he shrugged.

She sighed and he looked at her confused.

"I wish you'd take more of an interest in what I have to say." She said looking at him plainly.

"Oh mianhae?" He said confused as she shook her head and looked back at the menu, he glanced around the small little shop. The tv was on and playing some type of drama. The boy there seemed weirdly familiar, he knew him and automatically Jeongmin felt like he didn't like him.

He had a flashback of the guy too, he could only see a girl in the background and he put himself in the situation seeing that he had punched the guy across his face and the girl had taken Jeongmins hand and they ran away.

As the intro played introducing the characters he noticed the guys names was Minhyun and that JaeSeul also stared on the show.

"She's an actor?" He asked jenny she turned around and she frowned

"Why does it matter? Because she's an actor you like her more now?" He felt himself getting annoyed with her

"What are you talking about I'm just asking" he said defensively.

"Well I don't like when you ask about her. I'm you're girlfriend I matter more than her." Those words, he saw yet another flashback.

"Wait so I can't be friends with her because were dating?" He said his tone in annoyance but amazement.

"duh. Oppa I came back to be with you. Why did I come if you want to spend more time with her?" She said crossing her arms

Jeongmin scoffed, "jenny, I like you a lot but I don't want a girlfriend who's gonna act like this" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter