Waking up in someone elses bed

Embrace The Moon

When I woke up I felt something wet on my forhead. I made a noise and then I felt a hand touch mine. The fuzziness had gone the screaming and ripping went away and I could see again. "What happened" I spoke dry mouth. Then I heard his familir voice. "Not sure you passed out and me and some of my brothers brought you back to my our apartment" said Sehun. I went to sit up and another set of hands grabbed the cloth on my forehead and my back at the same time. "Take it easy there" came a new voice. I looked to see the young man Lay from the party. "Wait what time is it?" I looked around to see the sun up. "Oh crap my parents" I said. "Dont worry I took care of it" said Sehun" I told them I was driving you home." "But im not home my parents will call" I said. "You can just tell them you got up early and went out to shop" said Sehun. Lay took the cloth off my head and handed me a cup with water in it. "Thank you" I said taking a big sip of it to take the driness from my mouth. I realized I was still in my dress and in someones bed." Okay who didnt get to sleep in there bed lastnight" I said. "Me" said Sehun "but I slept just fine in the chair right here beside you." "You stayed watching over me all night" I said. "Yes Lay said it looked to be some migraine headache withsome kind of loud buzzing of your ears" said Sehun. "What is Lay a doctor" I asked? "No our mother is so I take note of things she says" Lay said. Then there was a knock on the door and in popped Chanyeol. "Good shes awake and fine right?" he looked between the boys. "Yes she is fine" said Lay. Chanyeol smiled his big smile and came in with a shopping bag. "Whats that" asked Sehun?" I went and bought her a change of clothes I read the tag in your dress for size and went and got you a sundress and some flats." " Um you didnt have to do that" I said. "Well I know you'd like to shower and change out of that into something clean" he said smiling. I couldnt help but smile at his beauiful smile he always gave. I could see Sehun getting fluster with his happiness. He sat the bag on the bed then went to leave before saying "Were cooking breakfest so I hope your hungery" he said before bouncing out the room. "He has so much energy "I said. "To much sometimes" said Sehun. "Do you think you are strong enough to stand "asked Lay helping me with the covers. I took one of his hands and slide off the bed and managed to stand just fine." I think im good" I smiled at him. He smiled back showing cute dimples. "You have a cute smile too" I said. "THank you" he said "well theres a bathroom right though there" he pointed to a door in the room near the bedroom door. "Someone wanted his own bathroom" Lay said looking at Sehun who was watching us two like a hawk. I smiled and took the bag off the bed and made my way to the door when Sehun stopped me. "There are fresh towels in the closet in there and there is Female shampoo and soaps in there too just pick one and use it cuz I know you dont want to smell like a dude." I gave him a funny look of why does someone like you have female stuff. I guess he got what I was thinking because he answered it." Its for if we have female guest or if our mothers stays a night." " Oh okay" I said grinning at him then walked in the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I found the clothest and opened it pulling Two big white towels out that were super soft. THen I found a big basket with all female products inside it. I found a Lavander and chamomile shampoo which I loved along with a honey almond and vanilla body wash which I loved. It was weird to have stuff I liked but whatever. I grabbed them and went to the shower that had a huge shower head in the middle of the top of the shower and on either side of the wall of the shower were two smaller mister heads. I started it up and the steam started to roll out of it. I stripped out of the dress and undergraments and stepped inside. I let the nice hot water roll over my body. I began to think back to the party and something clicked to me a piece of when I went to look for zelo and the part where I came back and got asked to dance with someone else that inbetween was missing but how. I grabbed the shampoo and soaped up my hair scrubbing deep to the scalp. I felt it tingel knowing it was doing its job. I rinsed it out and grabbed his sea sponge he had since I didnt see wash clothes or another one of the sponges and poured the smooth soap onto it. I started to rub the soap on my body and I began humming the lullaby my grandmother would sing to me. As I did I heard someone outside the door singing the song itself. THen I relised it was Sehun singing it. I smiled at how beautiful his voice was so rich in tone. Once I was done I got out and wrapped my hair in one of the towels and then my body in the other still humming the song as Sehun still was singing it. I couldnt help but smile at him. I dried off and looked into the bag to see not only did Chanyeol buy me a dress he bought me undewear and a bra. I looked to see he guessed right on both sizes. They were both white and lacey I slipped them on. THen I pulled out the cute tie around the neck white dress that faded into a light light baby pink it had a baby pink belt that went with it the flats were pink and white too. THank god he got me a strapless bra he was smart for a dude with buying girls clothing. I took the towel off my head and dyed it the best I could then I relised I need a brush. So I put my dirty clothes in the bag I pulled the new clothes out of and then put the towels in the landery basket in there then went to the door and opened it looking at Sehun who had made the bed now was laying on it reading. I cleared my thoart so he would look my way which he did and sat up. "Do you have a brush I could use" pointing to my hair. "Yeah" he said getting up coming into the bathroom and pulling a drawer open by the sink and pulled out a brush and handed it to me." THank you" I said and started brushing it and then began braiding it in a fishtail briad and then looked for my clutch. "Looking for this" he asked picking it up off the chair. "Yes please" I said taking it from him. I opened it and took out a black rubberband and placed it in my hair to hold the briad. Then I grabed the clear masscurea which was a natural brand which would bring out your eyelashes natural color. It did make them darker and longer looking. I didnt put anything else on and then came out the bathroom. "How do I look" I asked him? "You look great "he said now opening the door to head out his room. I set the bag down beside my clutch on his chair in his room and fallowed him out. CHanyeol got up from the couch and looked me over. I gave him a evil look and he got why I was looking at him like that. "Sorry!" He said" I figured you want clean ones too." Everyone looked at us. "Your really good at knowing what size I wore in both with out seeing a tag" I said. He grinned ear to ear then said "Well Im gifted with just knowing stuff like that." THats when Sehun got what we were talking about so he pushed Chanyeol and chanyeol busted out laughing. "Come on everyone" came a voice from the dinning room. We walked into the dinning room to see Lay sitting down along with Suho and someone I didnt know and another one coming in with the food. "Oh Moon these are some more brothers" said Chanyeol "this one sitting beside Lay is Xiumin and this gentlman who cooked is D.O." D.O had big full eyes but he looked sad. Xuimin looked like he could be a girl if his short choppy hair didnt give it away. "ANd last coming in all sleepy eyed is Luhan." He was rubbing his eyes and yawning he looked so young and so pretty. "Hello" I said to him now seeing me for the first time looking shocked." Did she stay the night" he asked? "Yes she did in my room" said Sehun. Luhan and Sehun held each others stare for a few seconds before D.O. broke it with, "would one of you fix our guest a plate." " I will" said Sehun taking a chair out for me to sit beside him and Luhan. I sat down Sehun fixed a plate for me and a glass of Orange juice. "THank you" I said smiling at him not getting one back. "So how do you feel" asked D.O." I feel much better and I thank CHanyeol for the clothes and Sehun for the bath products" I smiled" and lastly you D.O. for this wonderful breakfest." THey all smiled at how kind I was. Everyone began eatting and talking about some of the ladies at the ball. Thats when my mind faded back to the empty spot in my mind trying to place it. "Whats wrong "asked Luhan beside me?" Huh? Oh nothing just thinking." " About what "asked Sehun?" For some reason a spot in my mind about last night is blank like no matter how hard I think on it,it just shows up blank." Everyone got quiet and Sehun looked mad as the devil. "Tell us the spot before your blink spot and the spot afterwards" said Lay. "So I remember I was going to go look for Zelo and go freshen up. Then I remember somone but not sure who told me to go back to the party and dance and have fun and I did but between then I dont remember and when I try it gets fuzzy and my head starts to hurt." " Dont try and think about it "said Lay getting up real fast and ran to the next room. Sehun still didnt speak." Sehun are you okay" I asked him looking beside me to him. Thats when I felt Luhan touch my shoulder." Are you finished eatting" he asked?" Um yes and thank you again for it D.O." He smiled which made his eyes brighten. Chanyeol, Xuimin got up taking all the dishes to the kitchen. Luhan got up and looked at Sehun who now was getting up and walked away back to his room leaving me, Luhan and D.O. watching him." Um okay what is his deal" I asked? "Sehun is just the kind of person who doesnt like to show his emotions or feelings" said D.O. D.O. got up and walked into the kitchen with the others . "Well make yourself at home" said Luhan "once were all ready we will take you home okay." " Okay" I said as he walked back to his room. I headed down the hall to Sehun's room and knocked but no one answered so I tried the knob but it wouldnt turn. So I began humming the lullaby. I didnt know the others were peeping around corners watching this. Then I heard him humming back behind the door like he was pressed against it like I was. THen I heard it unlock and it slowly opened. I slipped inside as he shut it behind him." How do you know that lullaby "I asked him?" My mother use to sing it to me and Luhan we were really emotion when we were little." " Well what happened to you then?" I asked," your like a breakwall when it comes to emotions except to anger" I said. "How do you know that" he asked? I never turned to face him so I heard him step closer behind me. "Beacuse it reads in your eyes, or in your mouth how it tighens or your fist." " You've been watching me that closely" he asked? I turned around surpising him," Sehun I dont have to watch you closely to see it I know it so well remember." He didnt met my eyes. "Does your parents know about your ex doing those things to you" he asked? "No they dont I want them to be safe from all the pains I find myself in." " Why" he asked? "Well keeping them safe and to keep them out of the loop helps for less people feeling hurt." We just stood there staring at each other his eyes so unreadable but it looked like he was lost in himself. I finally broke the silence, "Why is it that you always look so lost in your thoughts why do you hold this stone wall up so tightly?" He took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair then walked passed me to the window and looked out of it." So I want be hurt or hurt anyone" he said. "Who's going to hurt you" I said walking closer." I dont know but someone will" he said. I touched his arm and it felt like electiry ran through my whole body. I think he felt it too because he turned to look at me. "We need to get you home so no one thinks you went missing" he said walking past me to the door. I grabbed my things and fallowed him out. Luhan and Lay came with us. The ride to my place was very quiet. The car stopped outside my house and Sehun got out and opened my door and helped me out walking me to my door. "Thank you again for helping me once more." " Well I hope you dont make this a ruteen" he said." Im hoping not either it just seems like bad luck fallows me." " Be safe Moon" he said pushing a flyaway that got free from my briad behind my ear." I will but you do the same please along with your brothers." He nodded then turned and walked back to the car. I watched the car drive away, as I shut my door my house phone went to ringing.