The Meeting

Embrace The Moon

I opened my eyes and saw we were in a broken down wearhouse. Kai took my hand in his," I can smell them call for them." "Youngguk come out" I yelled. Thats when the air got cold. And He came out of the darkness into the moonlight with the others. "Are you hurt" he asked? "No Im fine" I said. He looked from me to Kai. "So I take it you know already" he said. "Yes, and thats why were here I need to know what happend in the woods today Me and Sehun were attacked by your kind." "What" said Daehyun looking over at his leader. "We didnt tell anyone to attack anyone" said Guk. "THen who I know you know you read like a book" I said. He took a deep breath I could see the anger growing and he stepped closer. Thats when Kai pulled me closer to his side. "Dont worry Dog Im not going to hurt her" said Guk showing his Fangs." Its okay Kai" I said letting his hand go and walking closer to Guk. Kai had this worried look on his face." See Kai, Moon here is loyal to both sides" said Guk. When I got to Guk I looked him over." Who came for us" I spoke Harshly?" My twin brothers clan" he said," he wants the wolves dead and anyone close to them." "Well make him stop" I said. "What is this do you have feelings for one of these dogs "yelled Guk. He grabbed my arm tightly showing his fangs and blood red eyes. I heard Kai growl." Its okay Kai I promise." I felt the pain and stinging in my arm as he held it." What if I do its my choice" I said. "Moon I can see you as a very beautiful Vampire like us not a wolf's human mate" said Guk rubbing his tumb nail down my cheek." Im sorry but im not picking sides Im like my father a piece keeper and thats why Im here the wolve pack wants to set up a meeting to fix this mess." " So they want to meet well how about the soccor field tomorrow night as the sun sets" said Guk. "Please Guk talk to your brother for your life and mine." He placed his lips to my forehead and kissed it" Ill try to get him to listen now go before your pup peeps on the floor." He let my arm go and I headed back over to Kai who took me into his arm and I rested my head on his chest. The air went out and back again. I opened my eyes and looked at Kai who rubbed his hand over my face, "you okay" he asked? "Yes Im fine" I said. I now saw we werent home yet." Why didnt we go home" I asked? "Because I need to check you over first" he looked me over and then his eyes saw the burn from Guk's touch on my arm. Thats when he closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened them not even five mins later Lay showed up alone. "You called him why" I asked?" This is why we dont want Sehun seeing it he will go in rage mode and no one and I mean not me or you could stop him from going to Guk and killing him" said Kai. Lay placed his hand over the burned handprint and tried healing it but it wouldnt go away." What the hell" he said." Oh my god" said Lay ,"I dont think you talked to Guk because he marked you to be killed by other vamps" said Lay." It didnt feel like him" I said. "That means tomorrow night you all will go to your death." "Come on we need to get you home and then we must plan to take her to the castle to keep her hide "said Lay. Lay grabbed me in his arms as Kai held both of us and us three teleported back to house. "Thats where you went Lay" said Suho. "Where is Sehun" he asked? "Right here" he said coming out the room." Sit" I yelled I was pissed now. Everyone sat down and looked at me. "Im in danger okay" I said to him" Ive been marked See and dont get up off that couch so help me god Ill break your legs if you do." He just looked at me. "They want you all to meet tomorrow night as the sunsets but you want okay." " and why not "yelled Sehun." Because its a trap the guk I spoke to wasnt him it was his basterd twin brother. He plans to kill me and all of you. So Lay says we need to hide till we can plan something If so Then lets get our in gear and go to this Castle." "No we cant tonight" said Suho" tomorrow morning we can leave cause its not safe tonight the vamps are on the prowl." "Fine tomorrow then" I said leaving the room and going into Sehun and shutting the door behind me. I felt like I was in some bad dream. Thats when the door opened and shut. I had my back to it on the other side of the bed. I felt the bed move and then I saw Sehun beside me." Let me see" he said. I pulled the oversized shirt sleeve to show him the hand print. He let out a low growl." Kiss me Sehun please" I said. He pulled me over to him and placed his lips to mine and kissed me softly. When we parted I felt clam again. "Come on take your shoes off and get under the covers" he said ,"you need rest." I did as he said and he layed there above the covers then got up and went to his bathroom. I heard the shower start. I lay there listening to everything, I slowly difted off to sleep.