To Battle We Go

Embrace The Moon

I must had drifted off when I woke up I was without a mask and still in the infirmary. I looked around and saw there mother sitting beside me. "Good your awake" she said smiling. "how do you feel" she asked? "Better I had a panick attack i let my self get over worked." "Yea thats what the doc said." "But I will tell you this young lady you are strong and fast for someone your size." "Thank you" I said. "Where are the boys i asked?" "Preparing for tonight they made there plan for a attack on the vampires." "really" I said sitting up. "Is she good to go" asked There mother to the doctor." Yes my lady she is good as new." "Come lets go get you washed up and changed before they head out." She walked me to my room and inside with me. She went in and started a bath. "Come on in i want to braid your hair I dont have any girls and my sons dont have kids yet so since your here I can do your hair." I smiled and slipped out of my clothes and into the bubble bath flipping my hair over the side of the tub since it was long so she could do her thing." I know you care and maybe even love my son Sehun" she said, "but your not one of us." "I understand completely my Lady" I said. "Then you understand that you must tell my son after this fight and everything is set that you dont want to see him again." "I understand but its not me you have a issue with it will be him." "I know I will fix it" she said." What do you think of him being a wolf "she asked?" I think its wonderful, He is beautiful in his wolf form, so strong and powerful and graceful as he runs." "So you dont fear him "she asked? "No I dont fear him I have never feared wolves ive been drawn in by them like I belonged more with them then in the human world." "all done dear" she said "ill let you finish your bath just come down to the room you were brought into the first day." I nodded and watched her leave the room. I hurried and finished washing up and got out. I looked in the mirror to see she did a briad across the front of my head and then connceted it into a long briad of all my hair. I dressed in peach colored skinny leg jeans, a white tank with lace trim and a long sleeve see through white button up shirt and some White Flats. I hurried down into the room where all the boys were leaned over a table with maps pointing spots out. they were dressed like the frist day we were here in leather pants and vcut black shirts or vests. I walked over and they head me so they all looked up." You guys almost ready" I asked standing beside Luhan and not Sehun." Almost" he said looking at me funny. Something odd inside me made me look over the map then I put my hand out over it. "What is it" asked Sehun? "suround this area first" I pointed tapping a spot they didnt have marked? "Why there" asked Suho?" I feel there strenght the anger the evil. Its Guks brother he is there." "Wait" I said I slapped my hand on in and leand my head back feeling the pain the bones in my hand feeling like there braking I let out a loud scream and then felt Luhan grab me and set me in a chair behind me. "Breathe" he said. I felt the sweat on my face." I saw Guk, Dae,Jae, Zelo, Himchan and Jongup his brother has them caged up they didnt want this fight they wanted peace." "He plans to kill them or plans for you to kill them making it out to look like they are helping him in this fight." "How do you know all this "asked Kris?" I dont know since ive been here things with me have changed. Like my sences are even higher then before, my strength is ten times more and Ive been feeling not to sound dumb but animal like." "Do you think its the the Wolf goddess is blessing you" asked Lay?" I dont know if its true then Maybe she is but why I dont know." "Fathers coming" said tao "its time" he said. "Come boys its time to finish this" said there father coming in seeing me there." Are you alright dear you look like death." "Dad she has forsight" said Lay." Really what can you help us with on this" he asked? "She has pointed this spot out to hit first because guk twin is there and he is leader of this fight. He has his brother and his clan locked up because they chose not to join in with him." "Good girl now you rest." "Come boys lets go now" he said. they all fallowed him out but Sehun." Hey you going to be okay?" "Ill be fine and you come back in one piece please." "Ill try" he said. I grabbed him and pulled him into me taking in his scent for the last time and Kissed him deeply and passionly for the last time for once he came back id have to let him go. He hurried off and I watched them leave. Soon after they left I went to my room and his mother came." I have this dress for you try it on." It was a all black corest top flowly dress. I slipped it on and did my makeup. When I came out there stood the dude I burned in the face and there mother. "You look amazing in it." "It will be a lovely dress for your death" she said showing her glowing red eyes."What" I said. "Oh you thought my husband was just going to let you say goodbye to our son and leave knowing what we all are?" "No he is going to kill you when the boys get back." "Take her to the holding cells" she said to the guy. "It will be my pleasure" he said coming over sticking his nails on my shoulder again and slinging me over his shoulder.

I was in the bottom of the castle in the cells it was dimly lit and damp. I was going to get out of there and I wasnt going to die by there fathers hand. I wasnt going to be ripped apart by a beast like him. I pulled a bobby pin out my hair and undid my briads and took another bobby pin and began picking the lock. I finally got it to pop open and i slipped out of there. I found the stairs that lead up. I started to climb them and came to another locked door. I began picking it and got it open. I hurried out into the dark shadowy parts of the castle. I headed for the kitchen knowing there was a door in there that lead out back of the castle. No one was in there so I slipped out and into the back yard. I hurried for the woods and ran.