Back to the Begging!

Embrace The Moon

Few Weeks AGO

I was walking home the same way I did every night from working at the dinner. But tonight was different extremely dark, muggy and sticky and it looked like Rain was coming you could see the lighting in the distance and could hear thunder. I could feel the sweat on my forehead and was hoping to get home before the storm hit so I could shower. That's when I heard the person yell for help at the next corner. I hurried hoping no one was hurt. As soon as I cut the corner I was yanked by my arm and slammed hard into the brick wall of the building on the corner my head hitting hard. My breath hitched when I felt the knife at my thoart. "Don't move or scream or ill cut your thoart wide open." said the male voice. His face was hide by a hood and a face mask. " What do you want?" I said with a shakey tone. "Give me all your money "he said. I pulled my wallet out of my purse and handed him the whole wade of cash I got from work that night. " Thanks babe" he said and tucked it into his pants pocket. THen I heard another person coming up. "What do we have here?" came another males voice. "Looks like a nice piece of " he said." Lets play with her" he said. I Felt the tears forming. THen I was yanked from the wall and pulled down a alley way. "please don't do this" I said crying. "Shut up " said the one with the knife hitting me across the face. The other guy walked up to me rubbing his dirty hand down my chest till he reached the buttoms of my botton up shirt and poped them open and grabbed my . Then A voice spoke." If I were you two I'd let the lady go and give her money back." THe one guy who popped my top open stepped away looking around to try and find the voice. "Or what are you going to do?' he said. "Well Ill warn you one more time and then im going to kick both your asses." he said. I could see his shadow now. He was taller then the two dudes and he looked to be wearing a big jacket and baggy jeans. "Come on then lets see what you got." yelled the dude. Thats when I saw him walking super fast towards us and the guy holding me turned away from me and then All I could hear was alot of punching and kicking and connceting hits. Then I saw the guy who had the knife to my thoart land on the ground below my feet. THen I heard him breathing deeply. I heard him digging in the pants of the guy in front of me. I had my arms covering my chest. THats when he stepped out of the darkness into the little bit of light that was there. "Come on lets get you out of here." he said. He pulled his jacket off and handed it over to me. I took it and pulled it on covering myself up with it. "This belongs to you." he said handing me my money. I took it and just pushed it in my bag. We walked out of the alley and back onto the main street. I could see his face clear now. He was very handsome. He had blonde hair with shaved sides that were black. His eyes were a odd color, they weren't brown but more a copper color. Which was odd by all means most all asians have brown eyes. His body was tall and slinder but you could tell he had some build to him." Come on Ill walk you home." he said. I just looked at him, he had a strong face that didnt show happiness just anger. "Im Sehun" he spoke as we began walking. "Im Moon" I said." Your name is Moon?" he said giving me a raised eyebrow. "Yes my parents named me Lily Moon but everyone has called me Moon." " Well where do you live?" he asked." The next block over at the Starlet housing." It was Duplex apartments." Thank you for saving me" I said not looking at him. "Your welcome ,but Moon you shouldn't be walking alone at night its not safe as you can see." he said. "I know but I missed the last bus for my route" I said," since my boss wanted to keep me late since one of the girls got him to let her go early and I had to do her job." " You don't have a boyfriend or husband?" he asked. z' Nope Im single and live alone", then I looked at him regretting telling him that. "Dont worry Moon Im not like those jerks." How could he have known what I was thinking I thought. "Here I am" I said as we got to my place. As we stepped on my porch and saw him in a better light I saw he was bleeding in a few places. "Oh my god Sehun your bleeding pleace come in and let me take care of those." " No you dont have to." he said. "Please let me since you saved me." He just nodded and fallowed me inside the apartment. I flipped some lights on and lead him into the kitchen. "Sit here Ill be right back okay." " Okay" he said. I hurried to my room and shut the door behind me I took his jaket off and grabbed a tshirt and pulled it on and went to the bathroom grabbing my first aid kit. I came back out and looked his face over first to see where he was bleeding. Right at his hair line on his forehead was bleeding and some spots on his neck. "This might sting a little" I said as I took the cleansing wipe and cleaned the wound on his forehead. He hissed at it touching his skin." Sorry!" I said as I cleaned it. "Well good thing you stopped bleeding" I said. I put a oniment on it and took a bandage and put on it. I then cleanned the cuts on his neck and put the oinment on it. I looked at his hands his knuckles were busted on one hand. "Let me see that hand please" I said. He lifted it up and placed it in my hand. His hand was bigger then mine of course. I took a new cleanse wipe out and looked up before I wiped it on his knuckles and saw him watching me. "Yeah I know its going to sting" he said. I cleaned it. "Thank you!" he said standing up." If your ribs are hurting you like I could tell I'd go home wrap it and put a ice pack on it." " How could you tell?" he asked."I'd know about hurt ribs", then I stopped talking forgetting sometimes I opened my mouth too much. He looked at me and his face went hard as stone. "Why would you know how that feels?" he asked. "My ex hurt me a few times so that's why he is a ex and has a restraing order too." " Maybe you should watch who you date next time" he said. "Yeah I know right." " Well ive got to go" he said heading to the door. I fallowed behind him so I could lock up." Make sure you lock up tight Moon" he said." I will and thank you so much again" I said. "Your welcome and thank you for doctoring me up." "Becareful next time" he said as he exited the apartment. I nodded then we both said Goodbye. I shut the door and locked it up. I went back to my room and saw his jacket on the bed. I grabbed it and hurried back to the door knowing he hadn't gone far but when I opened the door to tell him He was no where around. "Umm thats funny" I said looking around then I hurried back inside and locked up. I cleaned the mess at the table and went back to my room and took my clothes off and took a long hot shower. That night my dreams weren't even dreams more like nightmares of what happened.