Embrace the Moon

Embrace The Moon

I stood there on the cliff as the full moon shown on everything. I could feel the cool breeze blowing and I could hear the dark waves below crashing against the rocks of the cliff. Thats when I heard there paws coming through the forest behind me. They were coming to bring me to the master the pack leader. I was the only human who knew of them and I wasnt about to die by them I would jump off the cliff to my own death before letting them kill me like wild animals they were. I turned my back to the edge of the cliff as I saw the Tweleve wolves come out into the clearing. Thats when They shifted back into there human form. I felt the tears running down my warm cheeks. "Dont come any closer." I yelled to them. I saw the worry in his face the one who showed himself to me the one who got punished for showing me." Please Moon come back with us." came the leader Kris's voice. "I'll not die by the pack master ripping me apart." I could see Sehun look down at the ground to not meet my eyes. "You have no where to run." came another ones voice stepping up beside Kris." I may not have anywhere to run but i'll see to taking my own life the way I see fit."I yelled in tears. I could see the tears in his eyes. "Why Sehun did you have to do this to my life." I yelled at him. He met my gaze and he had tears falling from his eyes." Forgive me Moon I didnt know it would come to this." he said. "Well forgive me for doing this." I said I took a deep breath and leaped off the cliff. I could hear him scream my name as I fell. Then I felt my body hit the ice cold black waters blow, I felt myself sinking and everything went black.

Sehun's POV:

I saw her leap to her death off the cliff. I screamed her name and ran to the edge being stopped by Kris and Tao. I growled loudy and pushed past them and jumped off the cliff I wasnt going to let her die like this. I hit the ice cold water and swam down hard and fast. I caught her arm in my hand and pulled her up to me. SHe was unconcious I had to hurry I could hear her heart fading fast. I swam hard to the top once I reached the top I swam to the closet beach area. Once there I layed her soaking wet pale lifeless body down and listened to hear her faint heartbeat. I began giving her CPR and thats when she coughed up the water." THats a girl" I said pulling her up to get it all out. Thats when the pack came running to the beach. I layed her back into my arms she was breathing but was still unconcious I saw she had blood coming from her nose and forehead. SHe must have hit her head on the coral. I ripped the sleeve of my shirt and wrapped her head after I pushed the wet hair out of her face. Her black dress stuck to her and it made her look even paler in it under the full moon. "We must take her back to the castle now." said Kris. "I will reason with father about his decision." said Kris looking down at me with pure anger. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her the whole way back to the castle.

Moon POV:

I woke up and realized I wasn't dead but I sat up fast feeling a shooting pain in my head. "Hey not to fast there." came his voice. I shot my eyes open and beside the bed I was in and saw Sehun. I realized it was morning and I was back in the castle. "Why am I not dead?" I spoke harshly towards him. "Because I saved you." he said. "Why? just so you can watch me be killed by your Pack Master." I said coldly. He swallowed hard Me watching his adams apple bob up and down. He wouldn't meet my eyes but then he spoke. "My brother Kris is going to talk to our father about that." he said. "So you think he is going to let me live?" I said looking at him with pure Hate. "Sehun your father isnt going to let one simple human live because one of his sons likes her." I said. Sehun stood up and walked over to the bed I was sitting in and crawled up in front of me looking me deep in my eyes. "Your more then just a like to me Moon I clicked with you and we bonded and we grew close and I realized when I brought you here to my home that." He stopped and took a deep breath." What?" I said. "That's when my brothers tried getting close to you I got mad and jealous and thats when it hit me that your more then a chick I like your my Mate." he said." What?" I yelled." Yes Moon your my Mate so that means he cant kill you unless he wants his son dead too because if you die im going out with you." I felt the tears forming because since I met this boy My heart began pulling toward him. I had never felt so much love for someone before like I felt for Sehun even if it was a short time of knowing each other. I felt his thumb whip the tear that ecaspe my eye. "Moon I love you" he said pulling me into his lap and softly pressing his lips to mine. I felt that spark again and the elecrity flow through my body again as we kissed like when we first kissed.