Something's different

Embrace The Moon

I woke up later that night and saw it was 2am. I was alone in my bed . I remembered having amazing with Sehun then falling asleep with him there. I got up and went into the bathroom and showered. I got dressed in black joggers, and a black racerback tank. I was hungry and I didnt know where the boys rooms were let alone where anything was. I slipped out the room barefoot and walked downstairs. I found the kitchen and Two old ladies were in there cleaning up. "Hello dear child" said one. "Hello" I said." Are you hungry sweetie" the other one asked? "Just a little" i said smiling. "Come sit "said one and Pointed to the barstool at the island in the kitchen. I sat down and the ladies began pulling stuff out and making stuff. As I waited and watched them The kitchen door opened and I looked behind me to see Sehun come in." I guess you had the same idea as me" he said coming over kissing my forehead and sitting beside me. "Hello young Master" said the ladies. "Ill have what she is having ladies" he said." I have no clue what im having there surpising me "I said. He laughed "well it will be good then." One lady came over with a big sandwich cut in two." Here take one half" I said to him. He picked it up and the lady set a plate in front of him. Then the other lady came over with Two small bowls of Soup." So how did you sleep" he asked between bites?" So far so good I just wokeup and was hungry." "Yea I left you went to my room showered then talked to Lay and Luhan some then got hungry and came down." "Um tao wants you to come tomorrow to the practice hall and practice some with him if you like" said Sehun. "Why" I asked looking confused? "He sees something in you something strong and Brave like the rest of us do." We finished eatting and then he showed me were the practice hall was, were each boys room was and I found out his room was past mine. I went into his room with him and layed in his bed so we could talk some. "So I think your family wants there blood line to be pure" I said. "Yes they do" he said. "Well Im not pure Sehun im human" I said." So" he said." Your parents want you to be with a wolf not a human." "Well there are 11 other boys to keep the blood line pure" he said. "Lets not talk about it anymore" he said kiss me. "Now let me walk you back to your room so you can rest." He walked me back to my room and then head back to his own. I crawlled up in my bed and drifted right off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and headed to tao room and knocked on the door. He answered it and smile when he saw it was me." So you taking my offer to train" he asked?" Yes" I said smiling at him. "Okay then lets go"he said. We walked downstairs to the practice room. The castle was very busy for early morning." Is it always this busy in here" I asked? "No there getting everything set up for tomorrow nights ball. All different Pack families will be here. Dont worry you want be the only pure human here" said Tao. We headed into the room." Why do you say that "I asked him? "Well some of the pack families have human wives they arent like us. But our family is the purest." "Yea I was telling Sehun your parents dont want us to be together because im human and not wolf." "How do you know this "asked Tao? "I heard it inside your parents heads." "How is that possaible" he asked looking shocked? "Well like I told Sehun my parents named me Moon after the Wolf goddess because Just being born I had extra sense and stronger ones then normal humans. Plus there is nothing in the books about a Human prophecy." "Theres no stories ive been told about one either" he said. "Your parents dont know about my extra sences" I said. "Nope" he said." Good keep it that way." Me and Tao began practicing and he was surpised at how fast and quick I was. He could barely keep up with me. I never saw that all the boys and there parents had showed up to watch us. When Tao hit me with the kendo stick it pissed me off so I cut a back flip kicking the stick in half and when I landed in a crouch and slide to a stop my nails drug across the floor clawing it. I looked down in shock at what it had done. I looked at my fingers fast to see my nails had changed they were longers. "Are you okay" asked Luhan coming over seeing me breathing hard and almost not being able to breathe. I was panicking and I went to stand fast and fall over to the floor. Sehun jumped up and ran over. he picked me up in his arms and started yelling my name. "I cant breathe" i whipsered to him. "Take her to the infirmary" yelled his mother. He ran me out of the room with Lay behind him. Once inside there a doctor came over and took me. They placed a oxgyen mask on me. I felt my body relax and I pulled my hand up to look at it and my nails were normal again. "just relax" said Lay ,"you over worked yourself." I heard Luhan talking near the door which was aways off. "Dude something changed in her when Tao hit her with the stick" said Luhan. "What do you mean" asked Suho? "You didnt see it Her nails grew like ours and slide into the floor when she slide back across it and her breathing was heavy like ours." "Do you think she might be one of us but doesnt know it" asked Kris? "That cant be she is way past the age of knowing "said Suho. "But what if it was blocked hidden by something" said Xuimin? "Lets keep it to our selves till we can figure it out "said Suho.