Crime

You Look So Cool

What am I supposed to do in this situation that I'm face with? What if something goes wrong? What if I were to mess up and we get killed?

I think he noticed my tension so he pulled me close and placed a kiss on my forehead. "We'll be okay." He smiled at me and placed something in my pocket of my jacket. "You'll know when to open it." He pulled out his gun before pulling on the mask completely and helping pull mine over. No turning back.

 


 

"You could have said you have a boyfriend." Jimin said as she was dropped off in front of the school. She gave him a questioning glance. "That guy you were with after school. Don't act stupid." He said angrily. She had just met the guy and he was already jealous, did she really need to explain?

"That's not my boyfriend." She explained and made her way to the top of the stairs and sat in her usual spot that she sat in if she got there early enough. Right by front of the swinging doors. She pulled out her cell phone and opened her photo album and showed him photos of the two as young kids. "He's a close friend."

Jimin took a seat next to her and grabbed her phone skimming through the photos until he reached a recent photo of the two. He studied it and turned to face her "You sure?"

"Positive." She smiled at him, "He's my brother's best friend technically, but I call him my best friend. I don't have that many friends." She shrugged it off even though she got lonely a lot but she didn't need friends as long as she had Baekhyun and her brother she was okay. She looked at Jimin who had raised the phone aiming the camera at her.

"You're really pretty." He admired the picture he took and began to mess with her phone. Possibly saving his contact information before sending himself a message. "We should start on that project today. Are you meeting with that guy today?" Jimin asked with annoyance in his voice.

She took her phone back "He's my home." She gathered her items and stood up to make her way to class with Jimin following closely behind. "We can work on our project at lunch." She said before turning on her heel into class.

"So like a study date?" Jimin grinned. She looked at him and nodded, was she really that comfortable enough with this guy she had just met the previous day? "Kookie will join us, won't he?" she asked. Obviously annoying Jimin even more; that stupid little kid ruins everything

"I thought it would be us two. I mean it is our project not Jungkook's project." Jimin suggested, there was no way he was going to let Jungkook ruin his chance with her. She just nodded and continued walking to her class while creating a message on her phone.

Moments later Jimin's phone chimed as it lit up her name and photo. "Ew, why did you put that picture? I look gross; why didn't you tell me I looked ugly?" She tried to snatch his phone away only to have him softly push her away, were they friends already?

They reached their class and made their way to their seats before the bell rang signaling the beginning of the first lecture. Jimin did not pay attention throughout the lecture as he only focused on his phone which was repeatedly vibrating on silent as he received many messages not giving him any time to respond without making it obvious. So he put it in his pocket and packed up his things early causing the teacher to put his attention on Jimin.

"Mr. Park, lecture is still not over so I would appreciate if you unpack your things and continue taking notes." He said and shot him a warning glare. Jimin only unpacked his notebook and proceeded to doodle on the margins waiting for that bell to ring.

Jimin was the first to get up when the bell finally signaled the beginning of our lunch. He left her with a small "Sorry." claiming he had family business to take care of and could not make it to lunch with her. She shrugged it off.

Upon reaching her usual table she realized Jungkook and his other friend were not there either. They probably all had their own personal business to take care of; she thought nothing of it and continued her day. Jimin had not returned to class so she sketched her ideas out by herself, she'd let him know her ideas the next time she saw him.

After school rolled around and she was waiting for Baekhyun in front of the school. Kyungsoo did not let her walk home alone since the area they lived in was considered the bad side of town, and despite the lack of crimes it was still dangerous to head home alone.

Since Baekhyun still had not arrived she decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to head home. Nothing had happened on her previous trips home with Baekhyun so why would it be any different without Baekhyun strolling alongside her?

She was almost home when she received an alert message on her phone. There had been a robbery near by and the criminals were on the loose and were suspected to be headed down the same road she was on. At that moment she was crossing the road unaware of the white van speeding down the street headed in her direction.

The tires screeched when the van reached her and the driver activated the brakes to avoid hitting her. As soon as the car stopped just inches in front of her two men stepped out wearing all black, gun in hand, and a mask covering their faces, the criminals. She felt her eyes get heavy and her legs begin to quiver as she let herself fall to the floor losing consciousness.

 

 

\\\\

 

 

Hello! Second chapter is up so quickly :)

Before I continue with this story I'll let you know that most chapters will begin with a short memory to what went down before the actual event begins. They're not in order so to not give away too much of the story. ^^