Bad Trip

You Look So Cool

"Jimin," she whispered as they walked down the dark street. "Where are we at?"

It was her 19th birthday but her first birthday spent without her brother and Baekhyun. Of course she spent the morning locked in the restroom possibly crying about how much she misses her brother and friend, it was a normal reaction. She was still sore from the effort she made just to even take one step out of the house, it wasn't a physical exhaustion but more of a mental exhuastion. So, in order to lift her spirits Jimin and the boys decided that they'd take her out of the apartment and somewhere she'd enjoy without thinking about her brother.

They went sight-seeing all over the city at first being transported by Hoseok's white van before Jimin took over with his always trusty bike. He showed her locations that Jimin liked to call sanctuaries because the lack of judgement he recieved whenever he visited. The homeless shelter, the soup kitchen, and the neighborhood he grew up in were on his very long list of special places.

The list was very long and they almost reached all of them save for one very special one that Jimin said would have to wait when they had more time. She didn't argue when Jimin's phone began to ring and the conversation that Jimin had with the other person on the receiving end had them walking towards a familiar kimchi restaurant. Sometime between seven and eight o'clock the seven boys met up at the restaurant for a small birthday dinner which resulted in them giving her a few presents after eating their meals.

About an hour passed when they were finished with their food and they ended up getting kicked out by the old woman who ran the shop. Taehyung had tried sneaking in some alcohol he had in his backpack, the old woman did not tolerate underage drinking so she ran them out before a police officer could see them. The rest of the boys ended up going back home to begin their nightly sales after wishing her a final birthday wish. Now it was just her and Jimin walking down the dimly lit street hand-in-hand and the time was now around 11:30 pm.

"We're going to my last and most favorite place." Jimin responded as he continued to lead her down the empty road. "I go here all the time. I come here to clear my mind."

The walk was  actually very short compared to how long the walk felt, she wasn't scared she was just unaware of her surroundings. Jimin's footsteps stopped a few minutes after he stopped talking. They stood in front of a run down diner in the middle of what looked like an abandoned basketball court. 

"I found it a few years back. I like to come here all the time by myself so I thought I'd show you it. You're special to me and I'd like to show you my world." Jimin spoke softly slipping his hand into his pocket and pulling out that unsmistakeable plastic baggie. 

...

Most trips are good.

No, we aren't talking about school trips or road trips with friends we're talking about trips on drugs. That incredible sensation you get when you hit the right amount and it usually lasts a few minutes depending on how much of the drug you take or consume. In this case, Jimin was pretty confident that letting her try something heavier than a gateway drug like would be no big deal. After a minute of laying out his "station" he prepared it correctly using a business card he found and split the drug so that he would get more of the it and after his brief demonstration he nudged her just a little so that she would take her hit.

She hesitated for a moment before reenacting Jimin's actions. Her nose burned which Jimin said was normal at first so it was a lot different than smoking in many ways, it'd just have to take some time getting used to it. Jimin described it as the feeling you get when you accidentally breathe underwater without the water, obviously, but honestly she couldn't figure out how it felt because she just felt good. 

She liked the sensation that this new stuff gave her it was something that plain didn't give her because the only thing that did to her was make her hungry and sleepy. With this stuff she had more energy, despite having little to no energy when she would finally come down from her high, she and Jimin would sneak to the back of the school and take some. It wasn't like any of her teachers noticed the change in her behavior since they never really paid close attention to her, she was just another stupid teenager.

Another few weeks pass by and her use of the drug becomes more frequent and she finds that Jimin does it a lot more than the other boys know he does, so she keeps shut. Of course, things were bound to change when Jimin's preferred dealer was arrested so he ended up finding a new one who sold the drug cheaper than his past dealer had. Price was the only thing that mattered to Jimin at this point because now he was purchasing for two, drug quality never really mattered to him either way as long as he had his hands on it.

I should've tested the quality on himself first, Jimin thought to himself, at this point he had no choice but to bring her to the other boys. She couldn't feel anything and she was shivering even though she had about three jackets over her school uniform. Time was moving incredibly slow for her and her face was paler than it had ever been since he had met her. She was tripping, bad.

She was mumbling to herself for a long period of time but the only thing that stood out to Jimin was when she told him, "Is this what it feels like to die?" After that he quickly lifted her light body up and quickly made his way out of the abandoned diner.

He ran home with her in his arms trying to calm her down when she kept repeating that she felt like she was dying. Jimin was crying, he let her take a bigger hit than she usually did before even testing out the new drug. It wasn't entirely a new drug since she had already been doing it with Jimin for a while but it was the new seller who had given them a much stronger amount of the drug.

Once they arrived to the apartment complex Jimin burst through the door surprising the boys that were in the living room but ended up being knocked cold to the ground whilst clutching his left cheek. They didn't ask for an explanation because just seeing her almost lifeless was the only thing they needed to lash out on Jimin's stupidity, he deserved it.

She was now in Seokjin's arms as he left her into the bedroom to help her calm down until the high wore down, which would be quite a while. After researching the web for the perfect home remedy for an overdose he disappeared into the room.  Yoongi was the first to react after the first punch was thrown as he picked Jimin up by the arm and threw him onto the small table.

Jimin only let himself be thrown around by Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok as they yelled at him for being so stupid to even let her near the dreaded white powder. So far Yoongi and Namjoon were the only ones who had actually physically attacked Jimin whereas Hoseok only verbally attacked him, which was still worse because he had a good way with words.

Saying Jimin felt bad was an understatement, Jimin felt like scum he felt like an unwanted virus. He infected her with his own virus, addiction, and would leave his mark on her forever. She would never forgive him.

Not even Seokjin or Yoongi, who were the eldest of the group, had gone near that stuff so why Jimin had begun to use it in the first place was just as confusing as his reaction. Normally Jimin would fight back, despite the fact that they were all older than him exclduing Taehyung and Jungkook, but he took the punishment this time. He knew he was in the wrong this time because he took advantage of her naïve mind and showed her another world she shouldn't have been introduced to in the first place. 

A few hours had passed and it was now around six in the morning when she finally emerged from the room she and Seokjin were in. Jimin kept his head down as he heard the door open and close and her light footsteps approach him. He expected the worst when she grabbed his face with her small hand only to be surprised when she placed her lips roughly onto his as she sat herself in his lap.

Love is confusing isn't it? Why she forgave him for almost killing her was beyond Yoongi and he couldn't believe it when they continued on as if nothing had happened the previous night. He clearly remembers hearing her tell Seokjin that she was going home for good and that she was going to report Jimin to the authorities for forcing her to take the drug, which was false because she requested it.

Besides that, Jimin was happy that she forgave him because he loved her more than his own life and he would have proved it last night. He was so scared that she wouldn't make it that he sat in the couch with gun in his hand ready to pull the trigger if Seokjin came out with bad news.

Jimin would rather end himself than the other boys doing it for him because it would be less painful and they would probably make him suffer rather than end his life. Jimin couldn't decide which would be the better option so he went for the decision that would save the risk of potentially being scarred for life to someone else and he would take the immediate solution.

Jimin loved her, she loved him and that was all that they needed in life. 

 

 


 

I hope that was long enough of an update.. I tried really hard..

I was planning on updating earlier but... i've been dealing with a lot recently

so much drama! but i managed to update :)

also I nut remind everyone that this story is supposed to be fast paced (they are teenagers if you don remember)

thank you for waiting/reading <3