Change is Good

You Look So Cool

She made her way towards the closet with her bag clutched in her hand, unknowing of what her future would hold for her. She contemplated this decision for weeks with her new friends planning out everything she would say and what should she bring and leave behind. Which was clothes here and memories there, it was simple. All she needed to do was pack everything up as soon as the home was rid of her brother and his friend long enough to get what she needed.

Of course, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun grew even more worried than they had previously been due to her newly adapted behavior. She no longer let them into her room and even bought a new lock for her door claiming she needed more privacy, which was very ironic considering her new plans were moving into the Bangtan household. She would not have that much privacy that she claimed she needed but really that was only an excuse she made up.

She began to arrive home late and wouldn't even show up after school at her and Baekhyun's usual meetup spot. Baekhyun knew who she was with but Kyungsoo trusted the kid, despite Baekhyun's attempts to show him that Jimin was actually a bad kid. He had proof he just didn't want to show Kyungsoo this "proof" which is why he just told Baekhyun that he thought he was jealous of the kid. It was sort of obvious to Kyungsoo that there was more to the story but he didn't want to make it a problem.

As soon as all of her things were stuffed into bag she quickly grabbed her school bag and ran downstairs. In the kitchen, she contemplated on leaving a note on the table for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. It would say "Goodbye. Please don't look for me I am safe." but she figured it would only make it harder for her to leave so she crumpled it up, threw it in the trashcan and left out the front door.

She took one last look at the small home before climbing onto the back of Jimin's bicycle. He turned around with a cheeky smile on his face before facing forward again and began to pedal away.

On their way back to the apartment they passed by two familiar boys takin a smoke break outside of a building.

"Hey! Where are you taking her?" Baekhyun yelled when he noticed the bag on her back. Jimin pedaled faster.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun began to chase after the two on the bike, yelling at Jimin after discarding their cigarettes. They were right behind them in no time as Jimin could not pedal quick enough due to the weight of both of them on the bike. Had it been him Aline he would've sped past them the second he saw them.

Their yells were soon silenced by their heavy breathing and the heavy traffic that Jimin ride into to lose them. It was for the best, she thought.

They arrived in just a couple of minutes, Jimin was sweating like crazy but still helped her off of the bike.

"If you're worried about them, don't. They're grown men and they will be a lot happier without you." Jimin tried comforting her. "Its time you go out and explore the real life."

He gave her shoulders a squeeze and led her into the apartment she would live in for now. Change was good and for her change meant breaking free of rules, it was time to let loose and do as she pleased. She'd feel bad about it especially because her brother did such a great job at raising her.

However, things had to change and her path was not the best choice but it was better than  being treated like a child.

A few weeks had passed since she left while she did miss Kyungsoo's nagging and Baekhyun's over protectiveness, not having to do any chores or follow curfew was so much better than living without any freedom.

She ate out every night and she shared a room with Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. Sometimes they would leave in the middle of the night and not come back until the next night, so she spent a lot of her time alone. 

Whenever they were home they would be packaging the merchandise or even having a little for themselves. Slowly she began to join in both with the packaging and the tasting. It made her feel like she was floating and made everything colorful, even the dark apartment looked beautiful.

Her and Jimin's relationship grew quickly within the past weeks. It started out slowly, she didn't think he liked her. As if he only saw her as a sister like the others did but when he started opening up to her she began to realize that he too liked her.

They would go out just the two of them exploring the city with a wad of cash and a little bag of "goodies" as Jimin called it.

Over time she noticed the little things that stood Jimin out from the others, like how thin he was compared to the others and how he was always sleepy or distracted. He ate less than the others did and went out alone at times. Hoseok said he had always been like this so it was no concern to the others, she still made a note to keep an eye on him.

The two began going out alone to what Seokjin called "play dates" because it was always to places like the park or ice cream parlour, like children do. Jimin would get mad and tell Seokjin " off. You're just jealous that she likes me better." Seokjin would ask if this was ture, she would smile and stay quiet.

On one of their dates, Jimin took her to a more "grownup" despite them being underaged. It was club that he got them into with fake IDs so they could drink without having to sneak drinks away from strangers. They danced for a few songs before Jimin dragged her to the restrooms and brought out the good old bag of "goodies." 

 

 

 


 

Hello~ if it seems like I'm going to fast then that's a good thing ;A;

if you have no noticed the bag of "goodies" is beginning to make its way into the story. Hopefully you like this chapter and it's lack of flashback, why does it lack a flashback? Because what I had planned wasn't relevant to the story so I removed it. Again, this story is supposed to go very quickly because that's how quickly teenagers get into stuff lol. These kind of stories go fast ^^

Thank you for reading this mobile update lol <3