Discovery

You Look So Cool

The couple sat in the diner sharing a small bowl of French fries both their eyes red and their hands joined together on top of the table. She had slipped him a note after returning from the restroom and told him he'd have to wait until after their small dinner before he opened it.

"Just think of the future we'll have together! You can go to college and I can become a famous dancer!" He held onto her hand a little tighter. "Please, do this for us. Nothing can go wrong if we plan this successfully." He gave her a peck on her right cheek.

She smiled a little bit before eating another fry. He always tried to get her to do stupid things with him even though the stupid things were up to the gang to accomplish them. This time, if she agreed, it would only be them two and a driver. Jimin planned it that way because he had always wanted to do a job by himself with the help of his beloved girlfriend as his support.

It was easy. The corner store was their target and all the plans would be up to him as was everything else about this job. It would be all on him if one of them were to mess up, which is why it'd be even trickier this time around. He was planning this job in secret.

"I'll think about it." she said as she looked down. She had no choice, she'd do anything for him and she knows he would too. They were in love, and that was all that mattered. No matter how much trouble they could get in she was already too deep in to back out now.

 


 

"Her phone has been ringing non-stop is someone going to get or do I have to destroy that phone?" A hooded man came into the room, grabbed the phone, and turned it on silent. They had brought her to their apartment after she passed out because no way were they going to leave her alone in the streets.

She had only seen their eyes but they did not want any risks of being caught so they brought her back to their home. It was a shabby apartment just a few blocks down from the school the three youngest still attended. The gang of boys all lived together, they lived off of money made from part time jobs and drug dealing downtown. It was risky, but they made good money and they needed that money.

She slowly opened her eyes to see a figure sitting at the edge of the bed she was lying in. Still in her uniform she lay there taking in all her surroundings trying to find out where she was. She soon realized she did not recognize the room so naturally she screamed and leaped off the bed trying to escape the room she was in. "Hey!"

A few things she learned from her brother was to run fast and don't look back, just run. As soon as she took one step outside of the room two strong arms grabbed her and dragged her back into the room only to toss her onto the bed and stand in the way of the door. She curled herself into a ball as tears streamed down her face when the figure grabbed her face in his hands and called her name. 

"Jimin? Is that you?" she slapped his hands away and wiped away her tears. "What am I doing here?! Let me go!" She used as much strength as she could to push him away by his chest before falling back onto the bed when he pushed her back. Jimin did not realize how much strength he used to push her back until she hit the bed.

"Please don't hit me!" she pleaded when she was able to sit up. He hurried next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt." She remembered the criminals.

"What do you mean get hurt? Did the criminals try to hurt me?" she looked around and was surprisingly calm. "Where are they?"

"They aren't here right now, but you need to stay here for a little bit." He said as he got up from the bed. "It's not safe yet."

"What do you mean not safe? You rescued me so now I can go now, right?" She looked at him with pleading eyes. Kyungsoo must be worried sick for her and since there was a lack of natural light coming in through the blinds of the windows she assumed that it was dark outside. How long was I asleep? 

"There are police doing a search outside and I don't think you'd like to go outside with the criminals still on the loose." Jimin said as he made his way to the door. "You'd better stay the night. Do you need a phone to tell your brother that you're safe?" She nodded.

Jimin opened the door to go retrieve her phone and stepped through when he felt her hands push against his back as she ran around him. She went straight for the door knocking over things on her way as a few other figures tried to stop her before she slammed into a broad chested man that had stepped out directly in her path causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

"Jimin! I thought you said you'd keep her calm!" his voiced boomed across the living room making Jimin flinch. "Do you want her to give us away?" He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up until her feet were toucing the ground.

"You monster! Let me go please, I just want to go home!" she screamed and slammed her fists into his chest and hitting his arms. "Jimin! Tell him to let me go!"

The man let go of her shoulders and made his way to the front door, using his body as a barrier. She ran towards Jimin and hid behind him, refusing to look at the man who had just blocked her only way out. She closed her eyes and heard someone call out her name. 

"Noona!" Jungkook came running into the living room from the doorway and ran to hug her. "I'm so glad you're safe, I can't believe J-Hope almost ran you over!" He let her go when Jimin elbowed him in the back signaling that he said too much.

She gave Jimin a questioning look, "Who's J-Hope?" She began to worry because from what she had pieced together is that she was almost hit by the criminals and Jimin found her and brought her to his house. So why do they know the driver who almost hit her? Were they the criminals?

She looked around the room only to see the floor littered with food wrappers and other things like bottles of alcohol lying about and some pile of something she suspected were probably drugs or something. What kind of is Jimin involved in?

"Listen, I don't want you to freak out."Jimin started while leading her by her shoulders away from the living room area. "It'd be safer if you didn't know everything and stay in the room."

 "Anything" the loud one corrected Jimin as he sat her back down on the bed.

"Anything." Jimin repeated the word with a sigh.

"Listen girl," this new man said. "As you probably already figured out from looking at our ty apartment that we're in some ed up situations. I hope you realize that you can not tell anybody about what you've seen in this room. Drugs and all."

He stepped closer. "If I hadn't been so careful, I would've crushed you flat underneath my van. So you owe your life to me and to Jimin here who insisted we bring you back here. Had you been left there who knows what your poor body would be going through right now." He eyed her skirt, "So do us a favor and keep your mouth shut. Please. You're alive because of this here." He almost hit her? That must be J-Hope as Jungkook had said.

She slowly pulled her skirt a little more over her knees. She was too scared to move seeing as one of her worst fears had come true: she was in the home of drug dealing criminals and the guy she liked was a part of them. Just my luck.

"She's surprisingly calm for hearing such news." The loud one said, "Do you think she'll rat us out?" He turned to J-Hope hoping that they could trust her.

"We'll see, as for now we'll send her home. Come with me, Jimin. Looks like the cops calmed down already. It should be safe to leave now."

..

She directed them to her home from the backseat only hoping that Kyungsoo doesn't overreact to her coming home at such a late time. It wasn't like she never stayed up past curfew but she was surprised when she stepped into her home and was greeted by a dark living area.

She began her trip to her room when a sudden noise startled her causing her to let out a small shriek. When she turned around she only saw Baekhyun siting on the couch with his arms crossed against his chest. "Baekhyun! What are you doing here?" she said, trying her best to sound surprised. She knew Kyungsoo would  at least call him over to confront her for her late night trip.

"I am waiting for you well, was waiting for you and upon your arrival I can now ask you where the were you? It's 2 in the morning! Kyungsoo was worried sick when you didn't answer your phone!" He had screamed at her for the first time since they met. "He's asleep right now but I told him I'd talk to you when you got here. Do you know how dangerous it is to be out so late?"

She felt it was understandable that he had screamed at her yet she couldn't bring herself to lie to Baekhyun and thought about telling him exactly where she was.  However, that would mean ratting out Jimin and his friends which also put her in danger with that big guy, so she bent the truth, she owes them that anyways. Baekhyun would understand.

"Out with my friend Jimin and I guess we forgot to check the time while we were out. I'm sorry." she said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I'll make it up to you too, I'm really sleepy." She ran past him and into her bedroom, locking the door after her.

She threw herself on her bed and tried to think about today's events that took place.

 

 

 


 

i know this is a sukish chapter but I just wanted to update and let everyone know that I passed my drivers test ^^ i'm a licensed driver!!!!!!