Bad Decisions

You Look So Cool

Baekhyun was still there when morning came around. He hadn't been able to sleep well throughout the night so now he was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her to come downstairs. It wasn't until it was almost noon when he noticed she still hadn't come down only Kyungsoo had come down to eat breakfast then headed to work. He had been called in and didn't have time to wake her up like he usually did each Saturday.

So Baekhyun got up from his seat at the table and headed upstairs thinking she probably didn't want to see him right now after how he behaved toward Jimin after school. It was understandable, teenage girls always go for the bad boys and throw tantrums when they can't have that one boy they like. Jimin was too bad for her and Baekhyun knew it. He didn't want her to get hurt.

He knocked twice on the door before letting himself in only to find her underneath covers and her phone next to her head on her pillow. Upon closer inspection he realized it was on and was still in a phone call with none other than Jimin. Did they both fall asleep? His reply came with the soft snoring coming from the other line through the phone speaker. He checked the duration of the phone call and was surprised when it was only 3 hours and 45 minutes. She must have fallen asleep recently.

He tapped the end button on the phone screen and yanked the blankets off of her. "Wake up! It's already noon and I can't have you sleeping here all day. It's bad for your health." He lightly shook her sleeping shoulders when he received no reaction.

The phone was still in his hand when he curiously unlocked it and opened the conversation between her and Jimin almost dropping the phone upon reading the last message she had received from Jimin.

 

6:54 AM

You don't always have to listen to them. Why don't you just run away?

 

..

 

It was around 2 pm when she had finally opened her eyes when the blinds were quickly opened letting all the sunlight in the small room. She covered herself with the blankets but was no use when they were immediately pulled off again. "Kyungsoo said you need to wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Baekhyun jumped onto the bed and began to bounce up and down

"Baekhyun, what the hell are you doing? It's too early for this!" She sat up and pushed him off of the bed before pullinng her covers over herself once again. "Its two in the afternoon. I've let you sleep in long enough so if you want to do anything productive I suggest you get up ASAP. You're still not allowed out of the house." Baekhyun got up angrily fixing his hair and left slamming the door after him. She immediately got up and changed after his footsteps were no longer heard.

She made sure she had some money in her pocket before locking her bedroom door and making her way over to her window. If Baekhyun wasn't going to let her out she'd let herself out. She sent a quick text to Jimin before grabbing her shoes and slipping out of her window feeling grateful that for once the ugly tree that blocked her backyard view came in handy.

She made her way to the address that Jomin had sent her the night before and hoped that he would meet her halfway. Which he did and they both walked to the apartment.

They took a few sketchy alleyways where Jimin reassured her was safe for them because everyone knew his gang. They were notorious for their business connections and successful robberies that never once ended with any casualties. 

Jimin said they called themselves Bangtan Boys, or BTS for short, and they also known for being the youngest gangs out there. Their ages ranged from seventeen to at least twenty-two, give or take, so they were all close in age. 

Upon meeting them properly she decided that it was wrong of her to judge a book by its cover, and in this case she judged them wrongly. They were all kind instea of the mean ones she had met the previous week. She figured it was their criminal persona taking over or maybe that they were worried of getting caught.

It was odd how quickly she had forgotten about what happened and how scared she was before. Now, a week later, they were siting around laughing and messing around as if she had known them for a long time. She was no longer a stranger to them and they weren't so intimidating anymore. Having friends was a new thing to her and it was the first time she ever really liked anyone, so she wanted to treasure them forever as her only friends. Am I really here right now?

It wasn't even a few days that had passed that they were gathered around a bonfire at the beach, something that BTS always did every weekend. She felt accepted and was grateful they accepted her so quickly, especially for a gang. They were picky about their friendships which is why they stuck together rather than make new friends. She wasn't the first to enter the group as a friend, however she was the first girl. The previous "friend" had ratted out BTS' hiding spot to the authorities which resulted in their relocation and unfortunately the beating of this friend. 

It had been two years after that incident and two years since they had a "plus one" in all their rendezvous, as Jimin called them which was really trips to the beach. Hoseok changed the subject after a while as the conversation started to make the environment very serious, which he did not like.

So, in order to lighten up the mood he took out a small plastic bag. "I've got goodies."

This was her beginning.

 

 


 

sorry for the extremely short chapter but it's a filler and I could not finish this. the real story begins next chapter :)

 

hpefully it it will be better! :)

 

Kiss kiss......... God, my heart hurts for EunB and RiSe. I really love Ladie's Code and still do. Depression is kicking in more I wish everyone would stop saying the doctor killed RiSe, he did the best he could.

May they rest I'm peace and Ladie's Code will be in my prayers for SoJung's, Zuny's and Ashley's speedy recovery from their injuries.

I couldn't bring myself to update because I'm still torn about it, RiSe was my bias.. She's smiling with EunB now in heaven and even though her remains are out of Korean soil so she can be with her family in Japan, she surely did not leave EunB alone. 

My thoughts are probably longer than the chapter itself but I'm sorry.

My levels are out of the roof. Which explains the crap chapter. (Crapter)

Maybe once I'm not so preoccupied and my thoughts are clearer the updates will be better.

<3