Protect

The Desk Right In Front Of Me

"Nichkhun!?" Victoria yelled, as his arms wrapped around Victoria's waist, "What are you doing here!?" She asked, trying to squeeze out of his tight hug.

"I rather go to China then stay cramped up in my room all summer." He smiled, taking a hold of Victoria's luggage.

Changmin had handed him the address where they were staying and he smiled, "Come on, I rented a bus for everyone except the girls." He rubbed the back of his head, looking at the nine girls.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR TRANSPORTATION!?" Jessica roared, dropping anything in her hands.

Changmin shot his signature smile at her, "I'll rent a bus for you guys!" All of the girls except Jessica huddled around him, thanking him.

Jessica looked over at Victoria and glared at her. Once, Victoria noticed she looked away, not wanting to cause trouble as usual. Suddenly, Nichkhun's hand slipped into Victoria's as he lead her into the bus. As, the rest came on, after putting the luggage on the storage compartment, Nichkhun quickly sat beside Victoria.

"Khun, what is the real reason you came to China?" Victoria asked, as his ears flushed with the colour red.

He thought if he could just like Victoria, and not tell her would not hurt as much. Since, of course they were friends and knew all her secrets. As well as, he was scared of rejection and their friendship being broken if he said those three words, everyone was nervous to say, 'i love you.'

"Nichkhun," Victoria said in a serious voice, "You were suppose to go to Thailand this summer and you decide to go to China last minute. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Again he scratched the back of his head, trying to find an excuse, "I found out that Jessica was going to China too, and that your friends weren't going." 

She smiled, "Changmin is going and I consider him my friend. I mean we are getting closer." She trailed off, looking behind her to see Yunho and Changmin in the back of the bus.

"Well, I was just scared they would be too busy for their dance competition to noticed Jessica hurting you." Again Victoria smiled, and ruffled his hair.

"Nichkhun," She smiled, showing of her teeth, "I have Changmin." He nodded, glaring at that guy, she had just said.